PuTTY in Dreambox TWO

There are 8 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 2,990 times. The last Post () by jzp.

• Hello

I'm trying to access the Dreambox Two with PuTTY, but it doesn't support the password.

I have tested on a Vu +, and I fit perfectly into it.

Is it a problem with the Dreambox Two receiver or are there other problems? Thanks.

• You probably have no password, if this is the case the SSH/Putty will not work.

You then need to first login with Telnet (also un putty, that accepts no password for login), then set a password with linux command passwd.

This done, you can then login via SSH using putty, with the password you created.

Emo

• Console / Telnet / SSH

Access via SSH / Telnet under OE2.6 on the ONE and Two

SSH access as root is no longer possible.

You use the user newnigma2 with the password DreamOne. The user has sudo rights

After logging in for the first time, please change the password with passwd

Telnet will be deactivated soon so that only SSH is possible. Until then, access via root under Telnet, as under OE2.5, is also possible.

info from newnigma2 board

parabéns cr7 & moliveira88

Μπρέντφορντ Φ.Σ

RIP Vangelis Papathanassiou

Edited 5 times, last by Antepenultim8 ().

Dreambox Two Ultra HD 2x DVB-S2X MIS Tuner 4K 2160p E2 Linux Dual Wifi H.265 HEVC

Download DreamTwo Dreambox Two 4K UHD Android CoreELEC, DreamOS Firmware and Enigma2 Images. Team Support from DemoniSat - Dream-Elite - Gemini Project GP4 - Merlin Project - NewNigma2 - Peter Pan Neverland - OpenBh - OpenPLi Japhar - OpenATV - OpenVision - PurE2 - SatLodge.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!