FootOnsat

There are 353 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 51,871 times. The last Post () by antonio6.

• Good morning friends, I have installed the FootOnsat 1.7 plugin in my Box Octagon SF 8008 and it works well the only problem is the times of the games are not correct with my country Portugal has an extra hour is there a way to change the time? If it's a friend who can tell me how to do it, I'd be grateful.

:dish: Octagon SF8008 4K UHD E2 DVB-S2X TWIN ### uClan Ustym 4K PRO Combo :dish:

• Good morning friends, I have installed the FootOnsat 1.7 plugin in my Box Octagon SF 8008 and it works well the only problem is the times of the games are not correct with my country Portugal has an extra hour is there a way to change the time? If it's a friend who can tell me how to do it, I'd be grateful.

Hi m8!

You have to change, in the interface.py file.

/usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/Extensions/FootOnSat/ui/interface.py

calc = (datetime.strptime(match_date, '%H:%M - %Y-%m-%d') + timedelta(hours=-1)).strftime('%H:%M - %Y-%m-%d')

elif timezone == '+0000':

calc = match_date

else:

dif = int(timezone.replace('-', '').replace('00', ''))

calc = (datetime.strptime(match_date, '%H:%M - %Y-%m-%d') - timedelta(hours=-1)).strftime('%H:%M - %Y-%m-%d')

return calc

image_2023_04_26T12_42_19_652Z.png

Note:

For CET (hours=-0)

For WET (hours=-1)

• Official Post

ziko I have been asked by DreamOS users to have a look at this plugin since the last 1.7 version have issues.

I have made some modifications so it now runs on DreamOS also.

Fixed some broken imports like the BT imports for scaling. They are not supported in DreamOS

patched the ConfigDictionarySet that throws an attribute error. This has to be looked at better.

Moved the custom FootOnSat menu to plugin ui folder.

Added support for the DreamOS AIO image with an WQHD skin support.

I have build an deb package for testing I can attach it to this post if it's OK with you ??

dniestre have helped me with testing on the DP factory AIO image.

I only tested on my Peter Pan AIO image. No testing on the regular OE 2.5/2.6 images.

Here are some screenshots with WQHD resolution

launcher.png interface.png

• is there anything new in things .deb?

* dm900 oe2.5 unstable GP4 * SSD 512gb * USB 64gb * SD 64gb * NAS * 42 *

• Hi

yeah no problem man feel free to share it

• I have this error on DreamSatPanel version.

How can I fix it?

• backup-OpenPli8.3-h7-20230809_1131_con ciplus_piterfree

Vhannibal E2 Dual Feeds 13_19

BackupSuite
    Bitrate
    CCcamInfo
    Ciplushelper x zetagemma
    DreamExplorer

(FootOnSat)

FullBackup
    IPTVPlayer
    JediMakerXtream
    NGsetting
    tvaddon
    tvManager
    MountManager
    ServiceApp

(I made this backup a few days ago and it's perfect)

VuSolo_VuSOLO.PRO_VuZero_VuSOLO2 SE_DR.800sim japar ed 800SEsim a8p_Mutant 51_4k_GB.UE.4k_DM.920
  • The logos of football leagues.

Copy files path: user/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/Extensions/FootOnSat/assets/compet/FHD.Delete files from this folder beforehand.

File: package.json replace user/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/Extensions/FootOnSat/assets/compet

files .png should have a resolution of 320x163 pixels. There may be minor inaccuracies.

Kazakhstan flag to display correctly rename to kazstan.This is the name used by the liveonsat website.

A request to ZIKO to improve the plugin downloaded a list of matches from the following days.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!