FootOnsat

There are 352 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 50,768 times. The last Post () by meggi44.

• Amigo Toddy, fiz isso mas tenho o seguinte erro: Extension/Footonsat (expected an indented block ( interface.py, line 272). Como resolver? Obrigado

• Boas , vais por DCC a usr/lib/enigma2/pyton/plugins/extensions/footonsat/ui/ mandas este lá para dentro para substituir o que lá tens e reenicias a box depois e ve se as horas dos jogos já não tão bem.interface.py

:dish: Octagon SF8008 4K UHD E2 DVB-S2X TWIN ### uClan Ustym 4K PRO Combo :dish:

Edited once, last by toddy ().

• Hello

my friend has dreambox 7020 hd with openpli 11.3 image has installed photoonsat without problems there was a warning that it works with fhd skin ...has installed hfd skin but the box crashes what can i do or which skin should i install

• Amigo Toddy, the Time in Portugal change again...how to fix? Tks

• I don't know what's going on but the new version 1.8 -r3 I can't change the time to Portugal, I've already changed it in several ways and in the plugin it always shows the games starting at 6am later ex 8:30pm Portugal in the plugin 02:30am, if anyone can here the file interface.py ready for Portugal, thanks in advance.

• Some user has already managed to find out where to change the hours of the Footonsat program, as almost no one talks about the error in the program hours, that's because everything must be fine. In my case, PT has 6 hours more than the game hours.Does the author know about the program's problem so he can modify something that is wrong?

:dish: Octagon SF8008 4K UHD E2 DVB-S2X TWIN ### uClan Ustym 4K PRO Combo :dish:

Edited once, last by toddy ().

• Some user has already managed to find out where to change the hours of the Footonsat program, as almost no one talks about the error in the program hours, that's because everything must be fine. In my case, PT has 6 hours more than the game hours.Does the author know about the program's problem so he can modify something that is wrong?

def getTime(self, match_date):

timezone = strftime("%z")

if timezone.startswith('+') and timezone != '+0000':

dif = int(timezone[:3]) + 4

calc = (datetime.strptime(match_date, '%H:%M - %Y-%m-%d') + timedelta(hours= -dif)).strftime('%H:%M - %Y-%m-%d')

elif timezone == '+0000':

calc = match_date

else:

dif = int(timezone[:3]) + 4

calc = (datetime.strptime(match_date, '%H:%M - %Y-%m-%d') - timedelta(hours= -dif)).strftime('%H:%M - %Y-%m-%d')

return calc

I adjusted the time that belongs to my area by changing the two values highlighted in red.

• And this is located... where? In which file?

• /usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/Extensions/FootOnSat/ui/interface.py

• Many tks for your try...but don't work on mine.

• vaake friend or you have tried something yourself on the box and there exist a /usr/lib/enigma2/python/enigma2.py file... remove this one and re-install enigma2 package.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!