Slow Motion when changing channels?

There are 8 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,747 times. The last Post () by SpartacusTed.

• I recently got myself the SF8008 upgrading from an older Edison OSMini ...

The SF8008 is not bad with all its new features like (4k) and fast GigaBit but what really annoys me is the

Slow Motion effect when changing channels!

Is there anything that can be done about it?

Cheers ...

Edited 2 times, last by OpenTel ().

• OpenTel

Removed the Label OCTAGON OpenPLi
  • maybe you try an other Image and report if there is the same problem . I use a SF 8008 with last Pur-E2 Image and for me there are no problems

This Box have Multiboot so you can try 4 differnt Images

Pur-E2 -Team

Admin of HDSC

• This problem exists with SF8008 and there is no solution till todate.........

• lo fa solo su octagon sf 8008 il rallentamento con processore Hisilicon mentre con zgemma h9combo non ha nessun problema con qualsiasi immagine il rallentamento che l'octagon sf 8008 è molto evidente e lo anche quando cambi l'audio , io ho entrambi i ricevitori e il rallenti su zgemma non esiste almeno a vista d'occhio e/o microscopico ....

Saluti

:Translate: edit by mod

the slowdown with Hisilicon processor does it only on octagon sf 8008 while with zgemma h9combo it has no problem with any image the slowdown that the octagon sf 8008 is very evident and also when you change the audio, I have both receivers and the slow down on zgemma does not exist at least visibly and / or microscopically ....

Greetings

• I noticed this when I had an octagon last year.

Brilliant box but the slow-motion for a brief second drove me mad.

Some suppliers sat that's just how the new boxes are.

Does anyone know of a fairly new box that does not suffer from this ?

OCTAGON SF8008 4K UHD Linux Enigma 2 2160p H.265 HEVC Dual Wifi Multi-Stream DVB-S2X & DVB-C/T2 Combo Receiver

Download OCTAGON SF8008 4K UHD (DUAL OS) Images and Enigma2 Team Support from OpenATV - OpenB - OpenPLi - Open Vision - PurE2

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!