NC+ seca card and oscam.dvbapi

There are 2 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,166 times. The last Post () by naszdom.

• I have had problems getting my NC+ card NC+ seca. With someone’s help it is now working again. However, clines stopped working. I was getting the message:

(dvbapi) Demuxer 0 no enabled matching ecmpids -> decoding is waiting for matching readers!

My oscam.dvbapi file is (was):

P: 1813:000068

I: 0

One of the things I remember was the card was not working until that dvbapi file was created. Suddenly the card updated and everything on the card sprang into life. I have tried various configurations to make everything work with the dvbapi but with no joy. Adding Request Mode 0 or 1 does not work. Simply adding the contents of the dvbapi at [oscam] dvbapi, service, srvid, srvid2 just made everything stop.

However deactivating dvbapi by simply changing oscam.dvbapi to oscam.dvbapi.old made everything work including my card. I have no idea what dvbapi means or what its function is. It does not seem that necessary except I am worried that my card will not now update on 12 July. Is there any configuration I can use to make oscam ignore my dvbapi except for when reading cards.

OSCam Support Forum

Configs, discussion, downloads and guides for OSCam Softcam.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!