need a new Enigma receiver

There are 4 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 944 times. The last Post () by MaZaGnGy.

• hi all

i have now a edision os mio plus 4k and will give it to my family and pick a new one.

the edision quality really good but i tried the dreambox one for 2 weeks really fast and powerful device but the lack of open source images support and many Plugins aren't work so i need alternative with good support like the edision but faster .

my needs

1-channels image quality like edision broadcom soc or better.

2-can handle kodi and iptv Plugins fast .

3- 2 gb ram at least .

4- s2x tuner or twin tuner s2x and t2 tuner with strong signal, dont care about the fbc tuners .

5- servicesapp and e2iplayer Plugins and exteplayer3 working solid without any issues

6- official support from pure2, openatv, openpli and openvix

budget 350 euro max

• Official Post

What is wrong with the edision ? I think you will struggle to find a box that meats your requirements and is better than the edision os mio 4k plus TBH.

You could try the octagon sf8008 or a VU duo4kse with the correct tuners......

• nothing wrong with the edision at all just i feel its a little bit slow nothing else and now i will buy a new device anyway cuz i will give mine to my parents so i asked if something will be better than the edision or not for me .

all hisilicon devices image quality not good like broadcom and also most of them have 1gb ram and i dont know if they are really faster than duo 4k se or at least same performance or not since all have a quad core soc .

duo 4k se is really a good box and i thinking about it but to make it a s2x and dvb-t2 it will be more than 400 euro

• Official Post

Buying a second edision will help you maintain the parents box, easy to do a backup they can flash at there end :thumbup:

Like you i do not like dreambox and closed source code plugin issues.

The only other box i can think of is the zgemma h7 - and it is great value for money, and broadcom

But only 1gb ram..... we a spoilt for choice really.

https://www.world-of-satellite…ital-receivers/zgemma-h7s

• i bought my device from world of satellite they are really good service and i dont really forget that when i don't know what to buy they recommended the edision for me and really best recommendation.

i feel i will do what you said in the end and buying a second edision .

i saw zgemma h7 but as you said only 1 fb ram.

the point about backup my images for my parents its really good one and yes it will make it easy for me and them also.

thanks for your replies meant a lot to me

wish you a good day

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!