Enigma2Utility - Channel Editor for MAC OS

There are 116 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 22,289 times. The last Post () by linuxsatuser-Fra.

• !!!!! Warning !!!!! This is beta software, use it at your own risk

The tool is provided as is, without warranties or guarantees of any kind".

It runs on 64bit Mac OSX. It requieres java 1.8 or better. You can also use OpenJDK

This program allows to download your channel lists from your receivers, change the channels order, add new channels and send back the lists to your receiver.

To use it you have to :

1- Edit the preferences to put the settings to contact your receiver

2- use the download from receiver command to download the settings from your receiver

3- use the show user lists command to show the lists available, if you click on a list you can see it's content

4- use the show main channel list command to show all the channels available on your receiver

5- You can use drag drop to change the order of the channels in the list

6- when ready use the save changes locally to store your change

7- Use the upload changes to receiver to send your changes back to your receiver

This program stores your password to connect to your receiver in the prefs file in clear.

The file is saved in the Local directory path as defined in the preferences.

Remember to delete this file if you think it is needed.

Channel Editor

912db963a1e78960ad28858.png

Preferences Window

bbb1937fc.png

Receivers info

08cb7015390b.png

Receivers settings

35c5b190452d7.png

Receivers movie list

ba6d1fb1b82ea9256cf.png

Receivers timers list

9dcb6a69d456d4c32edb44.png

Streaming recordings

9be83c663.png

Watching live TV

0ae78c29511962a0.png

• master G

Added the Label Enigma2Utility
  • As per previous testing and email correspondence with developer this does not play nicely with Grouped bouquets as generated (if set) when using Jedi, well not for me anyway. Also, does not like markers and returns CBBC whenever it finds one.

• As per previous testing and email correspondence with developer this does not play nicely with Grouped bouquets as generated (if set) when using Jedi, well not for me anyway. Also, does not like markers and returns CBBC whenever it finds one.

Your main channel list is now displayed without crashing in version 1.0b3 released today.

The next version should solve the wrong channels showed with grouped bouquets (CBBC in your example)

Your main channel list is now displayed without crashing in version 1.0b3 released today.

The next version should solve the wrong channels showed with grouped bouquets (CBBC in your example)

Thanks, will confirm and get back to you tomorrow on that issue

• hi, just retested as advised and can confirm recordings work. One thing, is it possible to get the recordings that are inside directories as I tend to categorise them this way but perhaps I am alone in this.

• hi, just retested as advised and can confirm recordings work. One thing, is it possible to get the recordings that are inside directories as I tend to categorise them this way but perhaps I am alone in this.

With Firefox and not safari, please type the following URL :

http://your-receivers-IP/web/movielistm3u

It will ask you to download an .m3u file.

Have a look in this file with a text editor. If you can't find your recordings that are in subfolders in this file, that means that the enigma2 version running on your receiver does not completly support subfolders.

• Hi, just checked and you are correct the m3u does not have the subfolders either. The other thing I noticed was that iDreamX also does not show the subfolders for the bouquets either where I was convinced it did. It does however show/create markers but if you are in a position to get your file looking inside the Group folders as created by the likes of Jedi that would be a big win. Anything you require from me just ask as I am more than happy to help in my limited way. Merry Christmas etc if that is your thing but thanks anyway.

• Hi, just checked and you are correct the m3u does not have the subfolders either. The other thing I noticed was that iDreamX also does not show the subfolders for the bouquets either where I was convinced it did. It does however show/create markers but if you are in a position to get your file looking inside the Group folders as created by the likes of Jedi that would be a big win. Anything you require from me just ask as I am more than happy to help in my limited way. Merry Christmas etc if that is your thing but thanks anyway.

It is my thing, Merry Christmas to you too.

• Hi Guys, maybe I'm doing something wrong but Enigma2utility does not even start... I've installed "jdk-15.0.1_osx-x64" ojn my Mac but when I start the app it does nothing, it seems to be started but nothing happen.

Am I doing something wrong?

Thank you

H

• Hi Guys, maybe I'm doing something wrong but Enigma2utility does not even start... I've installed "jdk-15.0.1_osx-x64" ojn my Mac but when I start the app it does nothing, it seems to be started but nothing happen.

Am I doing something wrong?

Thank you

H

assume you are going to the Enigma2Utility drop down and added your preferences. Then Commands to Download files from Receiver, takes a short while to do. Show User List will show the bouquets. Play files will show your recorded programmes. It is still in WIP so there are some deficiencies but have a play and report back any issues you find. There is an instruction set on Post 1.

Edited once, last by tbe ().

• Hi tbe, maybe I was not clear enough, but I mean that the application don't even start from the Finder, I double click on that but nothing happen, it does not even open.

Thanks

H

• Ok sorry, thought you meant it opened but just on a blank screen. Developer will have to respond then as opens ok for me on Catalina.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!