Enigma2Utility - Channel Editor for MAC OS

There are 116 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 22,481 times. The last Post () by linuxsatuser-Fra.

• Could you send a screenshot of what you have on your screen once the program is started. Is the receiver switched on when you start the program?

• Hi linuxsatuser-Fra,

do you maybe have another thread where you provide "support"/want feedback for debugging ?

I've a just tried your tool beta7 and it doesn't start.

log just says :

Code
    2020-12-29 22:12:08.306 [main] ERROR  - Exception main Cannot invoke "org.eclipse.swt.widgets.Text.setText(String)" because "this.MessagesUtilisateur" is null

I have latest Oracle JDK 15 installed. I have mac OS 10.15.7

• I have been able to reproduce the problem and I think I have solved it in version 1.0 Beta 9. Can you confirm?

• Version 1.0 Beta 14 available.

Watch recordings tab : You can now choose the diffrent file locations available.

Timers tab : A new column shows the recordings that are done and those left to do.

New Control tab : You can now put your receiver in standby or wake it up, put it in deep standby, reboot it or reboot only enigma. You can also send messages to the TV Screen.

Available here

• Version 1.0 Beta 17 available.

Now reads the IPTV channel name from the #DESCRIPTION parameter in the bouquet file.

Removed the old timer and recordings functions from the info menu.

Watch recordings and watch TV can be started by a double click on the line.

New EPG mode: You can have a look at what's on all the channels from a bouquet.

Available here

• hi thank your your hard work but in M1 silicon connecting and not showing nothing only bouquets in watch TV and the control working ..no channels no settings etc..

sorry only watch recordings show correct..

• hi thank your your hard work but in M1 silicon connecting and not showing nothing only bouquets in watch TV and the control working ..no channels no settings etc..

You should first use the "Download files from receiver" Command. You should have a message saying that everything went well. You can check that the files are in the /private/var/tmp/Enigma2Utility/Files directory.

Then use the "show users lists" command.

• Version 1.0 Beta 20 available.

On the EPG tab a button "watch on tv" allows you to show on the TV the channel that you have selected

On the Control Tab you can start an immediate recording of the channel shown on the TV set. You can record the current program or make an unlimited recording.

You can also change the sound level going to the TV or put it in mute mode.

Available here

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!