Enigma2Utility - Channel Editor for MAC OS

There are 116 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 22,475 times. The last Post () by linuxsatuser-Fra.

• The programme expects to find all the files that describe your channel lists (.tv files) in /etc/enigma2 on your receiver. If it is not the case the openWebif API of Enigma2 will not work correctly. You can check this with a web navigator.

1- Open the navigator and type http://YouReceiversIP/web/getservices

2- If you see all the channel lists you are expecting please make me a screen capture

3- If you see the same thing as in Enigma2utility that means that your receiver is setup in a non standard way and that the OpenWebif API I am using is broken on your receiver. Are you using a plugin to manage your channels?

• Obrigado/Merci for the fast reply! ;-)

It seems the 2 point you´ve mentioned, please have a look:

f99ff66b3bdcd3.png

I´m also attaching screenshots for the OpenWebif and the /etc/enigma2 folder (after being copied to my mac via FileZilla):

87e5c5e44278e4870.png51ba5a63.png

I have other VU+ images on a USB stick, I´ll try them now with your program.

• As you can see when your receiver receives an http request asking for the channel lists it gives a wrong answer forgetting part of the channel lists like the ones you have for sky uk. As long as the answer is not correct, Enigma2utility will not work correctly.

• Yeah, there seems to be a specific issue with VU+ enigma images, since they all fail !

I´ve tried with openATV 6.4 and openBH 4.4...

What else could I do ?

• I think it should work on a VU+

Could you, using only the remote control of the VU+, create a new channel list. Then add a few SAT channels to this list. Then check if you can see this list using http://YouReceiversIP/web/getservices from your computer?

• Created a new bouquet called "bouquet" and added 2 channels with only the remote.

But the result is the same, unfortunately, is does not show any channels added inside of it...

Thanks anyway for your support!

• Version 1.2.2 available.

Channels Tab : The channel editor has now some basic support for sub bouquets and alternates. I will not be able to add support for sub bouquets and alternates in other parts of the program as long as the OpenWebif web API in Enigma2 doesn't support them.

Available here

• Version 1.3.0 available.

Channels Tab : Solved a bug that would crash the program if a drag drop was made at the end of a channel list. The bouquet name is now correctly displayed if the the bouquet has been renamed on the receiver. It is now possible to create a new bouquet. It is now possible to rename an existing bouquet. Log4j updated to latest version.

Available here

• When I double-click on the Enigma2Utility app, I get the following error: “Enigma2Utility” is damaged and can’t be opened. You should move it to the Bin."

I have dowloaded Enigma2Utility from the following link http://jpalluatdebesset.free.f…0I%20find%20the%20program and I have check the sum prior to installation.

Any ideas? Thanks in advance.

This is an unsigned app. The first time you run it you have to allow it to run on your Mac. How to do this is explained on the webpage.

• Getting the same error here. Has nothing to do with the unsigned app warning - at least here. Keep getting the message that the package is broken...

I am running MacOS 12.2.1

There is something you could try.

If you have put Enigma2utility in the application folder, please type the following command in a terminal :

sudo xattr -r -d com.apple.quarantine /Applications/Enigma2Utility.app

Please confirm that it works for you.

• @linuxsatuser-Fra: Thanks a lot for the feedback and terminal command. I can confirm that Enigma2Uitlity starts and I can set the preferences.

I noticed that I can't change remote and local directory, just box id, user and password.

After restarting the app I try to load the channel list from receiver, I get a "success message" ("The files have been correctly downloaded from your receiver.") but everything is blank....

Edited once, last by soulmate ().

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!