Enigma2Utility - Channel Editor for MAC OS

There are 116 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 22,457 times. The last Post () by linuxsatuser-Fra.

• Version 1.0 Beta 23 available.

Solved a bug that could stop the recordings list from displaying correctly.

When the receiver answerers a request if no encoding code is given in the answer the program asumes it is ISO-8859-1 and translates it to UTF-8. This should solve the problems with the channel and file names with accented characters.

Solved a bug in the user interface of the timers tab.

The control tab now display what is currently shown on the TV set and if it is being recorded.

Available here

• Version 1.0.0 available.

Channels Tab : When you use the program to upload your changes on some bouquet files, the program now calls an enigma2 API to load the changes in the receiver without having to reboot it to see the changes.

Watch recordings tab : You can now sort the files according to file names, dates and channels.

Timers tab : You can now create timers that can be repeated according to the day of the week. You can also choose the action done when the recording finishes.

Available here

• Version 1.0.3 available.

Timers Tab : You can now add one or more tags to the recording made by the timer from the list of tags available on the receiver.

Solved a bug that would forget some of the timers settings when editing an existing timer.

Control Tab : Added a list of the tags defined on the receiver. You can add or delete tags.

Available here

• Version 1.0.6 available.

Watch Recordings Tab : Solved a bug that could crash the program when deleting a recording.

Timers Tab : Solved a bug that would use the wrong date when using the day of the week to repeat the recording.

Added a new tab that lets you control the media player.

Available here

• I have a following problem installing 1.1.2 : when I start program I get the message -" Enigma2Utility requires Java version 1.8 or later to run" On my Mac running under High Sierra 10.13.6 I have Java version 8 update 301 (build 1.8.0 301-b09). So what can be the problem ?

• I have a following problem installing 1.1.2 : when I start program I get the message -" Enigma2Utility requires Java version 1.8 or later to run" On my Mac running under High Sierra 10.13.6 I have Java version 8 update 301 (build 1.8.0 301-b09). So what can be the problem ?

Sorry for the confusing message. Standard Java is not enough. You need to have a JDK installed like this one or this one.

• Hi,

Great program!

Unfortunately, I am unable to get to work properly...

After setting up Preferences (IP, UserId & Password), I´m only able to see "Watch Recordings" and "Watch TV", I only see my created bouquet and "Last Scanned", no channel list, it is almost like its not reading the remaining files in my receiver from /etc/enigma2/ ...

I´m able to view live TV via VLC the 1st invisible channel of my bouquet.

I´ve got a VU+ Uno 4K SE, running BlackHole 3.1.0.H.

What files or screenshots do you want me to send you ?

Thanks.

• Enigma2utility in the watch TV tab only shows the channel lists. When you select one of the items in the list and click the watch TV button it opens the list in VLC. If you want to see all the channels you have to click on the list button in VLC. It is at the bottom left of the window. It is right of the stop button.

I have updated the help page to better explain how to change channels.

• This is what I see on the "Watch TV" & "Channels" tab:

9062d9700de9862778380.png  86f4c.png

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!