Is it possible to boot without playing channel?

There are 8 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 566 times. The last Post () by XSA.

• Hi

I use Pure2 image.

I just wonder if that is possible as I can't see any option to change in settings.

I am passing through to TVH and need both tuners.

Thanks in advance

Darek

Edited 2 times, last by zloty777: update ().

• seagen

Approved the thread.
  • When passing to TVH you need to have freed tuners. If not then the system hang/freezes after 2-3 mins. When I do 'a trick' and play a .mp4 file and pause it, both dvbs tuners remain unused and all work perfect. But it is not a permanent solution doing it after each reboot...

All I would like to find out is how to boot system without autoplay live channel.

Seems to be straight forward but I can't see such option to choose.

Edited once, last by zloty777: update ().

• Shame if removing files is the only option as if I want to use tuner I won't be able. And Sat>IP is not the option for me. The thread on TVH forum is old and does not work to me as expected.

I can not imagine this is not been possible to start software without doing something automatically. Like opening AutoCAD and it starts drawing on its own ;)

• Official Post

Just put the box into standby then both tuners are free to use. And if nessesery install the plugin boot to standby then your box will go into stanby (idle mode) if rebooted when you are not home to put it into standby your self

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Everything in life that's any fun is either immoral, illegal or fattening

If you want to support the Linuxsat-Support forum

Become a VIP Member

PurE2 Team Images Support Forum ~ based on OE-Alliance

PurE2 Supported Models ~

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!