no jffs file

There are 3 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 529 times. The last Post () by delboy13.

• A friend of mine, had a dm500 I Setup for him and he called me to say he unplugged it and all of a sudden it doesn't come on no more, when i went to reflash it said no jffs2, what are the chances that the box was messed with or that this happend under normal circumstances?

I mean its his box and all so he can do as he wishes really, but id rather he said he was messing with it and it went wrong, then i can perhaps show him the error of his ways, and well i don't like being lied too :)

I just want to know so i can point him in the right direction and if he wasn't then ill say no more on the subj

I am not obligated, or connected to any particular brand, seller or retailer so any opinions given are not biased in anyway.
    Any information given is for hobby and research purposes only, and whilst every effort is made to ensure that all my responses are accurate, - Any action you may take based on my replies is done so at your own risk.
    Viewing Premium Channels or Media, without paying for them is illegal and if you do so, you do so at your own risk!

BpGgW.jpg

• its ok i resurected it, but i was more curious as to the cause, either just an error or a human induced error, with a view to trying to reduce the chance of it happening again

I am not obligated, or connected to any particular brand, seller or retailer so any opinions given are not biased in anyway.
    Any information given is for hobby and research purposes only, and whilst every effort is made to ensure that all my responses are accurate, - Any action you may take based on my replies is done so at your own risk.
    Viewing Premium Channels or Media, without paying for them is illegal and if you do so, you do so at your own risk!

BpGgW.jpg

• seen that error before when trying to flash image backups that have password changed. might have nothing to do with that but happened on 2 backup images when flashing both had password changed. but original images didn't show that error

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!