Open ATV-7.0_sf8008

There are 32 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 7,724 times. The last Post () by SpartacusTed.

• Sorry,I work only with LAN Connection with all my Receivers,don´t work with WIFI,so I can´t test it.

Dall'inizio del 2024 chiudo la mia attività per quanto riguarda E2 per problemi di salute.

Ab Anfang 2024 werde ich meine aktivität bezüglich E2 aus gesundheitlichen Gründen beenden.

• es verdad yo tengo ese receptor y no hay manera que se conecte con la red

pone IP no valida y con la 6.4 va de maravilla sin embargo con la7 .0 no hay manera que funcione

no se conecta a internet

• es verdad yo tengo ese receptor y no hay manera que se conecte con la red

pone IP no valida y con la 6.4 va de maravilla sin embargo con la7 .0 no hay manera que funcione

no se conecta a internet

:taxman: :Translate:

It is true I have that receiver and there is no way that it connects to the network

It puts IP not valid and with 6.4 it goes great, however with 7.0 there is no way that it works

does not connect to the internet

• give the box a fixed ip and deactivate wifi

reboot

• How to change password using Telnet with FTP prog DCC oder Filezilla:

open FTP Prog

enter your correct IP, or click on the magnifying glass, then on search, double click on the correct IP address and 2x ok, ready

Now klick on Telnet:

user name: root (press enter)

write: passwd (press enter)

write the password you want (press enter) the entered password is not visible

write your new password again (press enter) the entered password is again not visible

It should look something like this. It depends on what software and box you are using.

reboot

• eso hago le doy una ip fija por ejemplo 192.168.1.180 y no hay manera que se conecte a internet

again mate forum rules :english only1:

then it is sure to be a hardware fault, send the box back to the seller and make a complaint

• Sorry,I work only with LAN Connection with all my Receivers,don´t work with WIFI,so I can´t test it.

I understand, but can you take a screenshot of FTP SETUP from openATV 7.0 ? For me, on Octagon SF8008 4k openATV 7.0 everything is turned off, so it is impossible to connect to FTP via WIFI 😔

OCTAGON SF8008 4K UHD Linux Enigma 2 2160p H.265 HEVC Dual Wifi Multi-Stream DVB-S2X & DVB-C/T2 Combo Receiver

Download OCTAGON SF8008 4K UHD (DUAL OS) Images and Enigma2 Team Support from OpenATV - OpenB - OpenPLi - Open Vision - PurE2

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!