HELP Reset recovery_emmc gigablue uhd quad 4k

There are 13 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 2,674 times. The last Post () by satellinouk.

• Hi guys,

I just bought a new Gigablue UHD Quad 4K, with preinstalled the latest OpenVix image.

Then I've installed the Teamblue image myself.

After playing a little bit with the Teamblue image I've installed also the OpenATV image.

Now I from the Multiboot option I do see only Openvix on slot 1 and OpenATV on slot 2 and

a third slot still available. But there is no sign of the slot with Teamblue. Where it is?

Please can someone advise me on how to reset from the scratch the EMMC?

Thanks a lot

• Official Post

There is no recovery_emmc image for the gigablue quad 4k.

When flashing an image choose an available slot. If you choose a slot that already has an image it will overwrite it.

While using openatv you can delete partitions with Multiboot Manager - Menu > Setup > Software management > Multiboot Manager > Green button/Erase

cacc20a91a24cb11b0c.jpg

• master G

Added the Label MultiBoot Support
  • Thanks, master G, very useful. I was able to manage it and I am now back on 4 slots now. :-)

Now if may I: I need to set up a multiroom environment with another enigma 2 (EDISION Mio 4K Plus)

Please can you indicate to me which thread talks about the subject? Or any other help will be much appreciated.

Many thanks :-)

• back to 4 slots ? I thought there were only 3 slots available on the gigablue uhd quad 4k that is all that is available on mines.

• Ops, maybe you are right urie.

Actually, I am not 100% sure of that. In my former receiver -Zgemma H7 - I had 4 slots, so I've assumed that with 4GB

of emmc I had 4 slots, each one of 1 GB. But now I am not sure anymore :-)

• Now if may I: I need to set up a multiroom environment with another enigma 2 (EDISION Mio 4K Plus)

Please can you indicate to me which thread talks about the subject? Or any other help will be much appreciated.

Edision OS Mio+ 4K Plus

Sorry master G, I meant to say that I want to create a multiroom environment using as the main receiver the GIGABLUE UHD QUAD 4K -connected to the sat antenna - and as second one the EDISION Mio 4K Plus on another room where I do not have access to any antenna cable. So basically I want my EDISION to receive the signal from the GIGABLUE. Is it possible? Thanks

• Now if may I: I need to set up a multiroom environment with another enigma 2 (EDISION Mio 4K Plus)

Edision OS Mio+ 4K Plus

Sorry master G, I meant to say that I want to create a multiroom environment using as the main receiver the GIGABLUE UHD QUAD 4K -connected to the sat antenna - and as second one the EDISION Mio 4K Plus on another room where I do not have access to any antenna cable. So basically I want my EDISION to receive the signal from the GIGABLUE. Is it possible? Thanks

you could try downloading gbipboxclient in plugins.

Edision OS Mio+ 4K Plus

you could try downloading gbipboxclient in plugins.

Thanks urie, I will give it a try.

• I had tried satipclient from system plugins could not get it to work, then I tried gbipboxclient extension in plugins, on Zgemma H9 Combo and channels downloaded no problem.

• Good to know...thanks urie

• Hey urie. it works flawlessly !!!

I've tried (1) the client mode with Openvix and (2) the gbipboxclient plugin when on OpenATV. Either way, they work fine.

I was unsure what would happen if I change the channels on the Gigablue (which works as the server), would that stop the EDISION Mio 4K Plus

(which is the client) to keep streaming the channel(s)?

Well, It seems that this doesn't affect the vision of any channel. Probably because -for the first time - I got a dual-tuner :-)

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!