Random image freezes

There are 9 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,002 times. The last Post () by master G.

• I am fairly new to this but perhaps someone can help me out. Occasionally (maybe 3-4 times every 30min) the image freezes, I can either wait for about 10s or I can change channel back and forward and restart the picture straight a way. Is there something I can do to improve this like minimize the freeze time or eliminate it or something?

Using:

cccam lines converted to oscam (default config)

Oscam 1.20

openatv 6.4

• Official Post

Show us all the parameters you have active on the reader in oscam.server.

Look at the Live log in the webinterface. You will probably see "Timeout - not found" error with a large ECM time when it freezes. This happens when the server can`t meet the request for the channel you just zapped to, then eventually times out when there is no other source available.

• I have just updated my configs I found here created by user atari, I don't want to jinx it but it seems to be a bit better, so far I had maybe 2 or 3 freezes and I'm running this for about 2 hours. I also did not see any time-out in the live log when it happened. I also attached reader ecm info.

• It’s ok

Let it run longer, i.e. more hits, or use problem transmitters at your end to reduce the server's susceptibility to errors.

With the simple config you don't do anything wrong as a client - everything else is up to the server or client of its hard-software.

what’s your main provider - channels (SAT) ?

• Thanks to the new config I finally see logs error. Can someone explain to me why does this happen or is it just provider issue and there is nothing I can do ( mean this: "#CW=00000000000000000000000000000000 HOP:01): not found". Logs below

OSCam Support Forum

Configs, discussion, downloads and guides for OSCam Softcam.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!