OPENATV-7.0-DM800SE-SIM2-07072021-PGS

There are 55 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 10,584 times. The last Post () by Abouzoubair_2.

• Hello, I take this opportunity to greet you all, and say that it is a pleasure to belong to this forum.

I have been looking around the forum a lot, especially this section of dm800se clone that is my deco, well, the sunray sr4 and

It had been a long time since I had the same image and I started to look and there is still a lot of information here, I have installed multiboot and everything is fine, but when I go to load this image it stays with the bar in the middle and it doesn't do anything else .

Do you know what could be due?

Sorry if there are spelling mistakes, I have translated it with the google translator

• Hi

you can install the latest oozoon image in internal flash and multiboot it (openatv 7.2) by BarryAllen or use BOOT-FLASH-USB-E2-SIM2-DM800SE-23122019-Pgs.img and then put the extract image of openatv 7.2 on root ( instead of blackhole image) by using any linux system.

Edited once, last by reza_ ().

• I have created a usb with BOOT-FLASH-USB-E2-SIM2-DM800SE-23122019-Pgs.img, but I don't know where the image is placed to install it or how it works. I am new to these heavy images, and I would really appreciate it if you could help me install it.
    I have an internal hard drive, which is where I put the open multiboot images.

• I have created a usb with BOOT-FLASH-USB-E2-SIM2-DM800SE-23122019-Pgs.img, but I don't know where the image is placed to install it or how it works. I am new to these heavy images, and I would really appreciate it if you could help me install it.
    I have an internal hard drive, which is where I put the open multiboot images.

First of all extract openatv 7.2 by black hole image 0.6 of BOOT-FLASH-USB-E2-SIM2-DM800SE-23122019-Pgs.img it create folder name openatv 7.2 at open-multiboot folder ( you must create mutliboot folder on usb ) then shutdown the box & remove usb & open the usb by a linux system like ubuntu / mint / opensuse /... then delete the black hole 0.6 image in sda2 or sdb2 partition & copy openatv 7.2 instead of it in sda2 then copy the vmlinux-3.2-dm800se.gz from boot of openatv 7.2 image to sad1 or sdb1 ( BOOT ) partition, that's it.

for more information:

• 1- Create a usb with BOOT-FLASH-USB-E2-SIM2-DM800SE-23122019-Pgs.img,

2- multiboot openatv 7.2 by black hole image

3- connect the usb to linux system

4- delete black hole image ( in sda2 partition )

5- copy openatv 7.2 that you create in multiboot-folder to sda2

6- copy vmlinux-3.2-dm800se.gz from boot folder of openatv 7.2 to BOOT of BOOT-FLASH-USB-E2-SIM2-DM800SE-23122019-Pgs.img at sda1.

Edited 2 times, last by reza_ ().

• Step 2 I don't understand what to do.

Is it to pass the openatv 7.2 image to open_multiboot-upload and install it?

Edited once, last by milk ().

• step 2: Boot from black hole image then try to run multiboot plugin and install openatv 7.2 ( like another images that you can install by multiboot )

then go to step 3 ...

• multiboot

It does not install any images. tells me..

cannot create virtual mtd device

• After many times installing and reinstalling black hole image because multiboot does not load images, I have loaded multiboot openatv 7.2 from an openpli image, I have left it in the multiboot and I have installed black hole image and from there in the reboot I have loaded openatv 7.2 and it worked, so it's already solved.

Thank you so much for everything

• 1. extract somewhere in your pc ,flash zip

2. ftp to your box and move rootfs.tar.bz2 on a directory example

/media/hdd/backup

(it s the same for usb just replace hdd with usb)

2.create on your multiboot images directory a folder named for example oatv-7.3-dm800se

3.telnet to your box and give this command

tar -xvjf /media/hdd/backup/rootfs.tar.bz2 -C /media/multiboot images directory/oatv-7.3-dm800se

1.FOR CLONE AFTER THAT REPLACE ON /media/multiboot images directory/oatv-7.3-dm800se/lib/modules/3.2-dm800se/extra/bcm7405.ko

WITH ATTACH

reboot

2. ATTENTION

THIS IMAGE IS FOR MULTIBOOT AND VMLINUX - MODULES FROM OPENATV BUILT

DONT BOOT ON VMLINUX - MODULES FROM OPENPLI

MUST CHANGE ON /lib/modules/3.2-dm800se

• Hi sir Parageria since ur first topic about boot in 2018 i try to understand this topic specially

THIS IMAGE IS FOR MULTIBOOT AND VMLINUX - MODULES FROM OPENATV BUILT

DONT BOOT ON VMLINUX - MODULES FROM OPENPLI

MUST CHANGE ON /lib/modules/3.2-dm800se

I can't understand it please explain me it with pics ans thank u sir

• This is for openmultiboot or OPDBoot or....any image use multiboot...

must flash image (external or internal) have the same vmlinux - modules with multiboot images

• @parageria

I tried the way you mention in post #34 but the installation of the image stops without completing the extraction of all directories/files.

pasted-from-clipboard.jpg   pasted-from-clipboard.jpg   pasted-from-clipboard.jpg

If we use "MultiMiniBoot" we can rename the rootfs.tar.bz2 file (e.g. OpenATV-7.3.tar.bz2) and install it as we do with .nfi files

(/media/hdd/MultiMiniBoot/mmFILE/OpenATV-7.3.tar.bz2).

The result is again the same. It can't extract/install all the files, I don't know why.

The only way I was able to fully install the image, was with Linux OS.

pasted-from-clipboard.jpg

• with windows is not possible extract/move shortcuts-links special files

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!