Polish Canal+ channel (13E) stop to work on cccam 2.3.2

There are 80 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 85,460 times. The last Post () by seagen.

• Hi, i have a VU+ SOLO SE with openLi image and use cccam.cfg file

i have the same issue opening canal + sport 1,2,premium canals

what should i do to use mentioned oscam config file in this topic on my receiver in order to open canal + sport canals?

thanks in advance for helping

Edited once, last by AROONY ().

• I converted my lines from ccam to oscam to a txt file. Where do I upload the txt file please?

I convert cccam lines to oscam and I add line: disablecrccws_only_for = 1884:000000 to oscam.conf and all channel are workingjj except canal + premium hd becouse its still try to use caid:0100 other canal + channels are working fine mostly with caid:1884.

• after setting up oscam and use it with me

Oscam

After setting up oscam and use it with oscam config in your signature,canal + sport 1,2 and premium screen displayed but freezing randomly(sometines after seconds and sometimes after minutes) for seconds and again screen appear and repeat this scenario frequently.

what could be the reason/s for this issue?

Thanx in advance for taking the time.

• switch off the box and turn it on again it might help otherwise restart the oscam from your address.

• switch off/on the box,unfortunately not working,for restart oscam if you mean restart softcam(oscam selected) from vu solo se,i did it several times and still the same issue

any other help\solution would be appreciated

• Hi all, same issue here :( if anyone can tell me what is not right here I will be appreciated.

Zgemma H5.2S PLUS

Miraclebox Premium Mini Plus

Server seems to be good as on most of the channels there are no freezes at all or just sometimes but rarely.

Please check my files and tell me if I should install other version OScam ? Or maybe thre is a way to disablecrccws on CCCAM somehow ?

• oscam.version
    • oscam.conf
    • oscam.user
    • oscam.server

• oscam.dvbapi
  • [dvbapi]

enabled = 1

au = 1

pmt_mode = 0

delayer = 60

ecminfo_type = 1

user = dreamosat

read_sdt = 1

write_sdt_prov = 1

extended_cw_api = 1 #[ (1) = OE2.2/2.5 AND (2) = OE2.0 ]

boxtype = dreambox

=====================

extended_cw_api = 2

CCcam Support Forum

Configs, discussion, downloads and guides for CCcam Softcam.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!