Polish Canal+ channel (13E) stop to work on cccam 2.3.2

There are 80 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 84,402 times. The last Post () by seagen.

• Hi. Is it possible to watch canal + channels with cccam . I found some info that they should work with oscam but I prefer cccam. With cccam 2.3.2 i can see that cccam is readimg caid 1884 but screen is black with no audio.

• I convert cccam lines to oscam and I add line: disablecrccws_only_for = 1884:000000 to oscam.conf and all channel are working except canal + premium hd becouse its still try to use caid:0100 other canal + channels are working fine mostly with caid:1884.

• I convert cccam lines to oscam and I add line: disablecrccws_only_for = 1884:000000 to oscam.conf and all channel are working except canal + premium hd becouse its still try to use caid:0100 other canal + channels are working fine mostly with caid:1884.

really … it’s not so important canal+ polish have Differenz packages nc+ cyfra …. My it’s run on 0B01

• Thank you ! It help but now oscam is not use 0b01 cards to eany channel and somitime tv is freezing. Is it possible to use caid1884 only to specific channels and for all the rest eany working cards ? In my case 0B01 are not working with canal + channels.

• oscam.dvbapi

oscam.conf

Delete

disablecrccws = 1

Insert

disablecrccws_only_for = 1884:000000

For reader proxy

• here is the config dvbapi channels still working

• For the client user:

oscam.conf:

Code
    [global]

disablecrccws_only_for = 1813:000068;1884:000000;0B01:000000

oscam.dvbapi:

;

Edited once, last by samur ().

• I'm kind lost in this one, some of the C+ channels stopped working for me as well. These are Sport and Sport2

How I suppose to switch from CCCam to OScam on my Zgemma Box?

Thanks

CCcam Support Forum

Configs, discussion, downloads and guides for CCcam Softcam.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!