Crossepg viewer

There are 6 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,291 times. The last Post () by yashar1357.

• Hi

I have downloaded EPG data by crossepg ( using BH 1.7.2). some files were stored on my HDD with ext. DAT & db. I cant open them or at least i haven't necessary tool for it. any help?

• Sorry I couldn't understand. How can I read data or explorer the channel list?

I can understand your curiosity but there is really no need for you to explore those files as they are used by other programs CrossEPG / Rytek etc to populate the EPG, there may be a way to open them on a PC but i am not aware of one.

The crosspeg epg is saved on HDD or USB as you say ,then it is " viewed/ read" by another prog ( for example cooltvguide) on your box,, not through a pc viewer..

hmm yes and no. cootlvguide is just a GUI or graphical user interface ( basically a pretty skin ) it still needs a EPG program such as CrossEPG to read the epg.dat files.

OpenViX on Twitter @0penViX

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!