Gigablue UHD UE 4K with Dual Tuner DVB-S2X

There are 31 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 3,512 times. The last Post () by a.senna.

• If you only use the optional Tuner I and J, put in "settings" in the preferred tuner the "I", instead of in automatic.

Try and tell me

• What is your signal quality?

With this tuner I have :

Focus HD on 13e SNR 82% and AGC 80%

Love nature on 39e I have SNR 90% and AGC 64%

Strange thing is with the FCB tuner I have no problems watching all channels except Multistream ones, and signal is higher than with this DVB-S2X TS2L08 single tuner on both UE 4k.

• I only have tuner I active, tuner A its not in automatic, its "Not configured" actually. I think its the same as disabled...

Where is that option to set preferred tuner?

Edited 2 times, last by a.senna ().

• It's not in satellite configuration.

I enter with the PC in OpenWebif.

You go to configuration on the left, and click on configure in the menu that comes out

There comes the "preferred tuner", you remove automatic and put "I"

• Describe your installation a bit:

How many antennas do you have?

Do you use Diseqc?

How many cables come down from the antenna?

Engine?

Forgive my ignorance, but on which satellite are the MIS you are interested in?

• I did changed now my preferred tuner to "I" tuner, I think it solved my problems!!! Thank you Im going to test it a lot more. But seems ok

My setup nº1 is:

90cm gregorian antenna and one universal lnb

Giagablue UE 4k

No diseqc switches

Diseqc motor 53e to 30w

only one coaxial cable

setup 2:

120cm channel master and another 135cm offset

smr1224 motor and 18"actuator

moteck positioner

diseqc switch for 2 antennas, one antenna for Hispasat fixed position but motorized if needed to move for some reason (39e to 30w), and another motorized one made by channel master (53e to 27,5w) only one cable connected to the receiver.

Confirmed, it solved it completely. No more pixelization. The problem was the auto tuner.

Thank you very much

Muito obrigado.

Muchas Gracias

Edited 5 times, last by a.senna ().

• After testing a lot the problem still remain.

Let's see if looking at my configuration we can clarify something.

The MIS satellite I see is Eutelsat 5ºW

Down 2 cables of 4 twin LNBs, with Diseqc

like tuner A, it is not for MIS reception, it necessarily goes to tuner I (I have the preferred tuner on automatic)

Simple setup, Diseqc A/B/C/D.

5ºW is in position C, but only in Tuner I, in Tuner A position C, it is as not configured

Hope this can help you

However, I seem to remember that I ended up returning the Tuner I and J. Because it continuously pixelated. They sent me a new one, with which there were no pixelations.

Although I sold the receiver later (with the new optional tuner)

• I have 2 antennas and one diseqc switch

Antenna A fixed position

Antenna B motor

one cable comes from diseqc switch to my receiver, in this case tuner I, but tuner I is pixelating some channels. Not MIS channels. Mis are ok .

If I disconect tuner I and connect the antenna cable to tuner A pixelization disappears, all ok except with tuner A, I will not receive MIS channels obviously.

Why tuner "I" cannot display some "normal channels" correctly?

Do you have 14W satellite? IF yes you will notice some T2-MI channels dont show up with tuner I, but with Gigablue trio 4k they work fine.

Thanks a lot for your help

• I am not an expert, but it seems to me that you need another drop cable (without diseqc or with diseqc with twin LNB)

I don't get 14W.

I have only tested T2MI channels at 5W (when there was one).

Only Octagon SF8008 had compatible software

Not Vu+ Duo 4K SE, Dreambox Two, Gigablue Quad 4K, etc.

I did not know that Giga Trio 4K had that software

Best regards

• Look at these Spanish websites.

Especially OpenSpa in great. Section antennas and motors.

Decos con tuner FBC, Configuraciones con LNB normal, LNB unicable, antena con motor y comunitaria (nuevas fotos 2019).
    Para ver que los tuner/sintonizadores funcionan bien (estan bien configurados), tenemos varias opciones. Podemos ver que tiene señal el tuner/sintonizador.…
    openspa.info

Configuracion Tuner DVB-S2X junto a tuner FBC Gigablue Quad 4K con lnb Unicable
    Os traemos en esta ocasion como realizar la configuracion del Tuner Opcional DVB-S2X junto al doble tuner FBC oficial de fabrica en Gigablue Quad 4K. Para ello…
    boxtvmania.blog

you can also put a signal distributor, with DC pass, if you can only download 1 cable from the antennas

• Yes, Gigablue trio 4K share same hardware as the SF, it´s a great receiver and runs cooler than uClan/SF8008. And I have an HDD inside it.

Regarding the UE, maybe i need another cable for each tuner, but the question is, why the optional tuner do that, because its not supposed to do it.

Thanks for your tips

Edited 2 times, last by a.senna ().

Enigma2 DVB - FBC - USB Tuners

Enigma2 Tuners. Articles, Downloads and Support for DVB-S2 Tuners, DVB-S2X Tuners, DVB-C/T2 Tuners, DVB-C USB Tuners, DVB-T/T2 USB Tuners, DVB-T/T2/C USB Tuners, FBC Tuners, and Tuner Drivers.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!