DreamOne : OpenPLi 8.0Star 20210720 GSt 1.18.3

There are 27 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 3,749 times. The last Post () by maryouma1995.

• DreamOne : OpenPLi 8.0Star 20210720 GSt 1.18.3

openpli-enigma2-8.0star-dreamone_Original_GStreamer_1.18.3_20210720.rootfs.tar.gz

- OpenPLi 8.0Star by Japhar Team, July 20th 2021

- Python 2.7.18

- GStreamer 1.18.3

- EPGImport Built-in

- AC3+/DDP/EAC3 support

- Feeds online (For Wifi/DVB-T Dongles)

- DVB-T USB, Trial Tuner, from JAM (Hauppauge, A867, etc)

- Wifi Realtek, Ralink, Mediatek Supported

- IPTV Support with Built-in

1300 Free To Air FREE IPTV Channels from their broadcaster

100+ VoD Free To Air Public Domain Movies and more coming soon (Charlot, Keaton, etc)

- JAM 5.3 built-in (Plugins/Addons)

- Original TPM Chip Required

- Support by Japhar Team

MEGA Original DreamOne :

Code
    https://mega.nz/file/TexljYqB#g6WtbGR5ZHvVM1wEFY4YrgyJYuiDWQvPLr_pb1HyVI0
  • I would not advise anybody to flash this image besides you are a pro user who is able to relive a bricked box.

The problem was due to the Mutiboot built for DMM images that some people were using, but this was fixed on that plugin and this is no more an issue.

And this was happening with BlackHole and OpenATV, not OpenPLi or PurE2... FYI.

TS

• Do you take responsibility for broken boxes? We aren't guinea pigs. You should test your backup images before publishing them.

Do you know what you talk about ? No... if you write this.

The issue WAS the Multiboot plugin, and it was exclusively failing with OpenBH and OpenATV. With OpenPLi and PurE2 there was no problem, but in fact the author then fixed it, now it works with OpenBH and OpenATV as well.

Sic, there is some people who should progress in time, and not stay years back.

TS

• No need for polemics. I've tested your stuff. Be decent and mark it as "alpha" and everything is fine.

• The issue WAS the Multiboot plugin,

Can you post a version of the plugin ( Barry Allen or AT) that allows you to install Open Image on Dream One/Two?

There was one version of AT where gutemine allowed it. Now it's gone. He disabled this feature in his plugin. Or am I wrong?

I have seen it few weeks ago around,... but perhaps he had still some bugs on it ?

Personally I prefer to use only 1 image, the best one instead of multiple images. DMM have all same Enigma2 (so at the end you just change the layout and some python stuff differences)... I prefer open images, like OpenPLi, OpenATV, PurE2, OpenBH, much more creative and with open source allow every developper/team to add his own stuff, and really do the difference. Anyway, it's like colors, you take what you prefer. Better for you could be worst for someone else... the DMM software layout stuff are on DMM images as well as Open (we use DMM receipes)...

TS

P.S.: Polemics ? Funny, who gives lessons should be the first one to listen to himself. Nope, we call it official release, and this image works well, there is still some work to do but as everyone else we have a job, and people who do polemics seems to have nothing important going on in their life, so they have exactly such type of discussoins... useless ones.

• No reason to behave like an offended child. I appreciate everyone's contribution for this great hobby.

Please think analytically and rationally. You post an image in a public forum. Why are you doing this? Waht do you expect from this step?
    Should everyone shout hurrah?! Is it all about praise and ego?

Your image is obviously not based on the latest oe but on an old one. Users who use oe2.6 based images appreciate the features.
    I'm for image diversity but if you can't live with criticism, you shouldn't publish anything.

The only benchmark that applies to you is how the image works compared to the development status of the official images and the team images based on them.

Your image is obviously buggy without end. Should I lie after my tests and say, install it, everything works stably.
    No green screens happen on basic stuff?!

If you can't live with direct criticism, no one is forcing you to publish the image.

Don't take my words personally. I am a good but direct person. With me there is no back rum. Always direct and honest.

So what makes you think that your images is offering better than the offical one? I'm open for constructive discussions.

• For me, the minus of open images is that the sound on IPTV channels is not regulated.

I have 10 bouquets. 9-IPTV. 1-satellite. And for me this is a problem.

Yes, as you can see there is people that we can laugh a lot about... and they have so much time to post such useless comments.

For the IPTV Audio, there is the plugin to work out the delay, that fixes this. It's included on PurE2 image, and being workout out on other Open images.

We are having fun, posting good images, and we do what we want and not what such people think should be done... we just don't care of their opinion and behavior, it's just their way and no other way... diktat, funny and I still LOL now, and having fun with my DreamOne/Two boxes and all the Open images we released when some retarded guy was laughing talking we would never have audio working... so funny.

TS

• The sound is not regulated by the remote control on IPTV channels !!!!

1. The audio plugin is a "crutch", and not a solution to the issue.

2. What's funny about my post? You have a "crutch", not an image. Is that funny?

3. They wrote to you above and I will add, are you all right with your head?

I pointed out the "mistake/error". You don't like it? Then laugh.

Good luck...

• The comments you are talking about were for the poster before you... you didn't understood ? LOL

And as indicated, the plugin (that is also available on other "official" images) has to be used for tuning properly the audio on the IPTV channels. This is built-in the PurE2 image, so you should try on it... we had not time to integrate it for now on the other Open images, the DVB channels are working fine with the Audio (No other Team has it... and are even near to a solution, so only OpenATV/OpenBH/OpenPLi and PurE2 have Audio on One/Two boxes), and that's mainly what we watch (when we have time) on our boxes (our Team guys). So check PurE2, and if you find it working properly give us some feedback, as that's next step for us to implement it on next images we release to have all IPTV channels with Audio well sync, it works with most of them, but some not official "operators" have some sync delay that is fixed with that plugin I told you about.

TS

• Hello

Thank you for your great job and service .

I have dreambox one and I want to install on it open image. I tried the last ones pure2 openatv and openbh, they are working great with me , the onle problem that i faced was recording from iptv channel on the favourite list .

Do you have ideahow to solve that an dwhat image do you suggest me to use?

Regards

• Hello

Thank you for your great job and service .

I have dreambox one and I want to install on it open image. I tried the last ones pure2 openatv and openbh, they are working great with me , the onle problem that i faced was recording from iptv channel on the favourite list .

Do you have ideahow to solve that an dwhat image do you suggest me to use?

Regards

Can you describe what happens and what is the exact problem ?

TS

Dreambox One 4K UHD 2160p H.265 Enigma2 Linux Android Dual Wifi DVB-S2X MIS Satellite Receiver

Download DreamOne Dreambox One 4K UHD Enigma2 Images. Team Support from OpenBh - OpenPLi Japhar - OpenATV - OpenVision - PurE2 - SatLodge

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!