Best image for octagon sf8008.

There are 34 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 20,773 times. The last Post () by bellejt.

• You can find the IP of your box. Then you can call the web interface via the IP.

If you are looking for the webinterface of the CC cam you have to enter the port that is stored in the cfg with :Port

I hope that help not shure if i understand correct what you need

Pur-E2 -Team

Admin of HDSC

• What Problem do you have ? To connect your Box to network ?? Do you have use the settings in Name - root and PW pure2 ??

You can find the IP of your box. Then you can call the web interface via the IP.

If you are looking for the webinterface of the CC cam you have to enter the port that is stored in the cfg with :Port

I hope that help not shure if i understand correct what you need

Hi Jack1.9 The problem I am having is ,the receiver connects ok to the network

In the past I then download cccam to the receiver. I then move on to my desktop computer and look for network connections, I then find the octagon sf8008 listed.

I can the access the root of my receiver and configure thro etc etc and then load my cccam clines via notepad.

The problem i have, is the receiver does not show on my desktop as it did in the past, as devices connected to my network I then do a search but it only finds my tv.

• I can highly recommend this image

openBH 4.4.005 fur OCTAAGON SF-8008 UHD 4K

It is possible to update ?

developer say yes

Yes it is possible to update.

I was using pure2 .It updates ok but unlike other updates there is no bin file.

After rebooting I do a channel scan all is ok.

I then try and set up my cccam to work.

To load my cccam files in the past i could access the root file of my octagon on my pc thro devices connected thro my network on my pc.

The pc would find my tv ,router, and also octagan sf8008.

I could then click on root then etc then cccam configure. I would then copy my cccam files thro notepad and all was ok.

The problem now is my octagon does not get recognised as being connected to my network on my pc so i am unable to go to root, etc,to load my cccam files

Sorry for my explanation but its the best i can do.

• Official Post

The problem now is my octagon does not get recognised as being connected to my network on my pc

I don`t understand why you can`t just use an FTP tool instead of windows explorer.

• I have 2 @ sf4008's and 2 @ sf8008's

On my Windows it will show only one sf4008 and only one sf8008 under Networks

I can use the ip address of any of them and use the START button on Windows by typing:

\\ (your ip, whatever it is) xxx.xxx.x.x\

give it a try?

• Thank you for all your help with my cccam configure.

I am not very good with computers but managed with all your help.

I used softcam concierge and was amazed at how easy that was to use.

once again thank you all.

Learning all the time.

Dejay

• USER FRIENDLY IS "dcc" Dream Control Center"

• Hello,

I have an Octagon SF8008 4K Twin, mainly using Satellite and occasionally IPTV, and I would have the same question..
    In 2022, any better image than the others (stability / versatility)?

Actually i am using OpenATV 6.4, and testing 7.1, image is nice and seem stable (I notified a small drop of framerate when i switch on a new channel - I hadn't this problem with my old VuZero/Solo), but i would be happy to try something else.
    Thanks.

• Hello,

I have an Octagon SF8008 4K Twin, mainly using Satellite and occasionally IPTV, and I would have the same question..

Actually i am using OpenATV 6.4, and testing 7.1, image is nice and seem stable (I notified a small drop of framerate when i switch on a new channel - I hadn't this problem with my old VuZero/Solo), but i would be happy to try something else.
    Thanks.

Hi, in terms of frequency drop, you probably mean the latency that there is during the zaps....it's caused by the Hisilicon processor, you can take any images it will be the same. ..In terms of images for the sf8008, there are quite a few that run well, such as Openpli, openatv, openspa, egami, pure2....there is a choice....

• Hello,

Thanks.

Hi, in terms of frequency drop, you probably mean the latency that there is during the zaps....it's caused by the Hisilicon processor, you can take any images it will be the same. ..In terms of images for the sf8008, there are quite a few that run well, such as Openpli, openatv, openspa, egami, pure2....there is a choice....

Yes exactly during the zap, when the image arrive, it is freezes during a very little time, then it start to play (satellite, not iptv), and I notified a similar problem with the sound, after a zap sometime the sound came after the image, and after a little bit it is normal... I know light is faster than sound, but I didn't imagined it could apply to my sat receiver ;)

OCTAGON SF8008 4K UHD Linux Enigma 2 2160p H.265 HEVC Dual Wifi Multi-Stream DVB-S2X & DVB-C/T2 Combo Receiver

Download OCTAGON SF8008 4K UHD (DUAL OS) Images and Enigma2 Team Support from OpenATV - OpenB - OpenPLi - Open Vision - PurE2

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!