Multi-Stalker plugin

There are 568 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 253,687 times. The last Post () by master G.

• ziko my friend on py3 image when you try to change channels this message pops up constantly

Code
    please wait / reloading token

and you cant see channel list or change to any channel , so you have to exit plugin or you had to come back to main screen and go back to portal again.

cd849f0495f.jpg957c69003c.jpg

i will fix it on the next release , there also a bug in series section it always play the season 1 no matter what season you choose

• thanks a lot dear ziko

Please try to add a way to move from one portal to another just by pressing Exit/Back

Only way I could find right now id to go each time to List of portals and set the portal I want to view as default

Thanks again for your efforts

• Code
    @ziko teacher, the portal links that I deleted in the stalker conf file are still seen in the portal section, can you help me even though I reboot the device?

the portal links that I deleted in the stalker conf file are still seen in the portal section, can you help me even though I reboot the device?

this is not a problem enigma keeps the config saved in /etc/enigma2/settings , you can overwrite the portal that you don't want by putting the new portal with the id of the old one in /home/stalker.conf , or in portals section by pressing txt button

• Hello, thanks to friend Ziko for her great work with this plugin ....

I still have the same problem, updating the new list that I enter in Stalker config is impossible with the blue update button ......

I also tried to delete the settings file which is in / etc / enigma2, to uninstall the plugin and to reinstall it but it is the same, there is a trace elsewhere, but I do not know where ....

Edited once, last by kashmir ().

• Hi Mr Ziko and everyone

Zikos Multi-Stalker Plugin is very great.And I wish to put some sugar on it :))))

I use Octagon sf8008/openatv6.3-OE-Alliance

This is for ,İf You can't use Your stalker.conf

If updating the new list that I enter in Stalker config is impossible with the blue update button for example (Unhandlet exception)

If you get this masseges like this : Problem to load.

If you like to copy paste your portals easly,

With this way you don t need the stalker.conf file and you don t need to setup your portals each by each

So let s start :

The files in wich I made the changes are :

/etc/enigma2/settings and /etc/enigma2/settings-e

But before get the files stop Enigma e via Telnet

Never ever try to edit any file when Enigma is active,

1.So first Stop enigma 2 :

Telnet (I use Putty -root -init 4

(init 4 – kill enigma / puts enigma into sleep mode allowing you to edit or modify files that

otherwise would corrupt or become damages if edited while live.)

(Don't worry your Tv will freeze)

2.Open Ftp and get :/etc/enigma2/settings and /etc/enigma2/settings-e

3.open it with Note++

settings and settings-e:Check for line 208

for example and You can change the portals and add more portals (50)

config.plugins.MultiStalker.portals.0.portal=http://localhost:8080/c?mac=00:00:00:00:00:00

4.After the changes upload it via Ftp back again

5.Restart Enigma2 with Telnet

init 3

(init 3 Starts Enigma2 normally)

And you will have the new Portals on screen

Ziko thanks again

Have a nice day

• Dear deanpez

20 min ago ı add new portals with this method.
    Telnet Putty =4 command stop enigma , and init 3 start it

Here the details

• init 1 – stops Enigma2 and network.
    • init 3 – wakes Enigma2 from a sleeping state / GUI restart.
    • init 4 – kill enigma / puts enigma into sleep mode allowing you to edit or modify files that otherwise would corrupt or become damages if edited while live.
    • init 6 – full reboot.

it worked fine for me

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!