Multi-Stalker plugin

There are 568 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 254,182 times. The last Post () by master G.

• Dreamos исправлены.

this command does not work with dream images, exactly the same problem as the user indinana in his post #185

can't you just upload the deb installation package?

yes it is a pitty that i cannot try your great work so far on my dreambox the wget command seems unknown with the Dreamos Images and the apt-get command seems to struggle with the "-O" Parameter from the code...

• the only version of this plugin that I was able to install in the Dream OS, just Multi-Stalker 1.1 installed on the ATV image OE2.0 DM900, copying the plugin itself and the configuration file and distributing the plugin files into folders in the Dream OS image PP OE2.5 DM900, this version works fine, after any other version, newer, I also installed it, but when selecting a section in the menu, it crashes

• Dream fixed.

who has this command gives an error, we give the following commands and see what telnet writes to you.. I did it on the image of PP

Code
    подходящее обновление
    Code
    apt install wget

Code
    apt install curl

Code
    apt install tar

Since for some reason the flash-nrf52 package was not installed, we give another command

Code
    apt-get autoremove (this command is not mandatory for everyone, only if you had a similar situation like mine)

after a complete restart of the receiver

again we give the cherished telnet command to install the plugin

Code
    wget -q "--no-check-certificate" https://raw.githubusercontent.com/ziko-ZR1/Multi-Stalker-install/main/Downloads/installer.sh -O - | /bin/sh

thank you so much for your help mic71 : beer1:

• ah i see, so on dreamos you first have to install wget,curl and tar to use zikos code to install his tools

thanks to mic71 and hecha71 for the nice howto - gonna give it a try when i am at home tonight and will report back if this also works with merlin image on a dm525 but i am optimistic

• merlin image on a dm525

I have Barry Allen installed ,I can check the installation and operation of this plugin on Merlin

I also installed and gave all the commands that I wrote in the previous message. but there is a crash on Merlin that is not on the image of P P and never was

• i got it installed also directly and it runs without a crash fo merlin itself (so maybe its because of barryallen that it crashes for you ) but it also does not work, i can connect and get the channels but if a start a channel i get "unknwon Media type" and then it stops with "Stream ended"

is there a place i can find a detailed log what goes on with Multi-Stalker when this happens ?

• 0E 2,5 exp image dm 920 HD crashing skin FHD

Defaul HD is working, I couldn't solve this problem, help please

crashlog

this was fixed last night.

reinstall the plugin

Code
    wget -q "--no-check-certificate" https://raw.githubusercontent.com/ziko-ZR1/Multi-Stalker-install/main/Downloads/installer.sh -O - | /bin/sh
  • 0E 2,5 exp image dm 920 HD crashing skin FHD

ZGp4-FHD/skin.xml The Default Skin???

other crashlog

FullHDLine/skin.xml

this skin is for Open* images, for DMM images the skin is called FHDLine

P.S. if you have someone else's mod, ask the author of the mod. I only made a skin for the Merlin4 and NewNigma2 images ;)

Edited once, last by mic71 ().

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!