Multi-Stalker plugin

There are 568 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 255,928 times. The last Post () by master G.

• Hello everyone, can I install this great plugin on DM 920 Image GP4.4 thanks

are you a lazy or inattentive person all the information just follow the link

Multi-Stalker plugin

• Hello everyone, so far I got plugin on my Dreambox unfortunately not get any further i cannot upload panels online does not happen Please help thanks

what is difficult to give the following commands in turn

Code
    apt update
    apt install wget
    Code
    apt install curl
    Code
    apt install tar

now do a reboot of the receiver

after starting the receiver, give the command to install the plugin

Code
    wget -q "--no-check-certificate" https://raw.githubusercontent.com/ziko-ZR1/Multi-Stalker-install/main/Downloads/installer.sh -O - | /bin/sh

- THAT's IT!

• hecha71,I have entered everything as written unfortunately does not happen.. I can't configure service type... for me goes file type 4097 (serviceMP3)....... File type 5002 (exteplayer3).... must install Exteplayer3 plugino or??? Thank you

i cannot load portal with the

blue button

• i cannot load portal with the

blue button

put the configuration file with already registered portals in /home

perhaps in order for the configuration file to be activated, restart the enigma, and then try to load the portals in the menu of the multistalker plugin using the blue button

• Official Post

vusolo2

cant seem to load portals with jensens file [placed in home config ?

did you edit the portal numbers ??

Are you using notepad ++

is the file set to unix ?

Have you rebooted the box

These things have been repeated several times

a42d960e73370c8c.png

• Official Post

edit portal numbers ?

should they not be in order ?

in my file they are all portal 00 .....

so you can add a few of each url and then number in sequence 1- 50 (or 500 if you wish)

• with the last config posted i get green screen

can you post working config now ?

1.the fact that you have a green screen is known only to you, where is the crash log file?

2.if you have more than 50 portals registered in the configuration file, then naturally you get a green screen

in order to increase the number of portals and the receiver did not go into the green, you need to read the topic on this forum everything was discussed here where and in which plugin file you need to make a correction

Multi-Stalker plugin

• crashlog

OpenPLi Enigma2 crash log

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!