Configure tuner

• I've an Edision OS mio+ 4k and problems with settings. The automatic scan gives Nothing connected. The blindscan gives the same thing No transponder with these settings. My config is disecq 1.2 lnb 1 hispasat lnb2 hotbird lnb3 astra lnb4 astra2 lnb5 astra3, command disecq 1.0 and 1.1 no, use usual for this sat no. This config works with my Octagon. I make a blindscan and it works. With Edision, it doesn't. The receiver takes the signal from a dish in a building. I 've asked to the man who keeps the residence which satellites are pointed by the dish. He sayed me only two (hotbird and Astra). But if I make autotuner the three others satellites are listed. And I don't have found fta for a test with the Octagon. The housekeeper is not sure. Someone can help me

:Good_Evening:

Vu + Zero 4K & OpenATV 7.3

Edision OS MIO+ Plus 4K DVB-S2X + DVB-S2/T2/C (H.265/HEVC) Linux Enigma 2 Combo Tuner with Multistream, Blindscan Support, Dual Band Wi-Fi 5G/2.4G & OLED Display.

Download Edision OS MIO+ Plus 4K Images and Enigma2 Team Support from OpenATV - OpenBh - OpenDroid - OpenESi - OpenHDF - OpenPLi - OpenSPA - OpenViX - OpenVision - PurE2 - SatDreamGR

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!