How do I activate PIP on openATV 6.4

There are 2 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,379 times. The last Post () by kashmir.

• :bonjour31: Salut les gars! Ma question à vous.J'ai une box Edision OS mio 4K Plus UHD

.Mon image est openATV 6.4.Comment activer le PIP sur ma box ? Thx l'avance

Edited 2 times, last by rodji: Hi guys! My question to you, I have an Edision OS mio 4K Plus UHD box .My image is openATV 6.4. How do I activate PIP on my box? Thx advance ().

• As i do not speak french, i answer in english.

Go to Menu-Standby/Restart-Multiboot. Here you can see your current Image running in Mode 1. Boot the same Slotnumber in Mode 12 and after the System fired up press blue long. There you will find the Initialicion of PiP.

Good Luck

• :bonjour31: Salut les gars! Ma question à vous.J'ai une box Edision OS mio 4K Plus UHD

.Mon image est openATV 6.4.Comment activer le PIP sur ma box ? Thx l'avance

You are here on a forum where the English language is used, this was meant to you when you registered ....

• rodji

Added the Label Edision OpenATV
  • rodji

Changed the title of the thread from “Comment activer PIP (image dans image) sur openATV 6.4” to “How do I activate PIP on openATV 6.4”.

Edision OS MIO+ Plus 4K DVB-S2X + DVB-S2/T2/C (H.265/HEVC) Linux Enigma 2 Combo Tuner with Multistream, Blindscan Support, Dual Band Wi-Fi 5G/2.4G & OLED Display.

Download Edision OS MIO+ Plus 4K Images and Enigma2 Team Support from OpenATV - OpenBh - OpenDroid - OpenESi - OpenHDF - OpenPLi - OpenSPA - OpenViX - OpenVision - PurE2 - SatDreamGR

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!