Bootloader restore sadece Dreambox Two (red led)

There are 64 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 11,014 times. The last Post () by Kami3n147.

• Online Recovery

• Connect with the Rescue Loaders

The Rescue Loader can be activated with different procedures

A DHCP server is required in the network

If you see the Enigma2 web interface, instead of the Rescue Loader, delete the browser cache ( e.g. with Ctrl+F5 )

Switch on Dreambox One using the power switch on the back.

When the LED lights up red, place your finger on the power button and hold it down.

The LED starts to pulsate in different colors, if it lights up solid red the box is in Resuce mode.

Trying several times if it doesn't work straight away is a bit tricky.

The display of the Dreambox or the TV now shows the address through which the Rescue Loader can be reached.

Enter the address in your web browser (e.g. Firefox), e.g.: http://dreamone

• i have problem with bootloader on my dreambox one. When i turn on my dreambox the red light is blinking and my dreambox is not booting and i can't go to the rescue mode, i get no output from putty. Cable and drivers to serial port are ok, because i was testing it on my dreambox 900 and there it is working ok. So i found on this forum original bootloader for dreambox one i burned it on the sdcard and my dreambox started booting (also i get the bootlog from putty), i'm able to go into rescue mode and i can flash new image. I thought after flashing new image everything goes back to the normal but, when i flash new image my dreambox is only booting and working when i have sdcard inside, When i remove sdcard from dreambox and then restart it the blinking red light comes back and can't boot to the firmware. How can i flash bootloader to the dreambox so it can work without bootloader on sdcard?

Dreambox Two Ultra HD 2x DVB-S2X MIS Tuner 4K 2160p E2 Linux Dual Wifi H.265 HEVC

Download DreamTwo Dreambox Two 4K UHD Android CoreELEC, DreamOS Firmware and Enigma2 Images. Team Support from DemoniSat - Dream-Elite - Gemini Project GP4 - Merlin Project - NewNigma2 - Peter Pan Neverland - OpenBh - OpenPLi Japhar - OpenATV - OpenVision - PurE2 - SatLodge.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!