First problem on my dreambox One Ultra HD

There are 26 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 4,110 times. The last Post () by mohcinbamou.

• Hi,

I'm trying to flash an openvision e2 image (maybe wrong image?) for my new dreambox one ultra hd combo. It seems that I failed, because at this time the box doesn't show any picture on tv screen and then I can't acceed to the rescue mode. When I switch on/off from the rear of the box, the receiver shows its current lights (blue, white, green, red and so...) but I don't know what to do.

Any help please? Is there a chance to recover my dreambox one ultra hd?

The image that I've tried to flash is the first of this list

https://www.enigma2.net/catego…/dreambox/dreamox-one-4k/

Thanks in advance.

• openvision is trash for DreamOne/Two/Seven, use instead OpenPli, OpenATV, OpenBH or PurE2.

Emo

• Thanks for the advice, Emo , but at this moment I need any solution for my problem. Previously I had OpenPli 8.0, but I wanted to try another new image and because of this, I'm now wxperiencing this problem with my Dream One Ultra HD. By the way, I find these steps on the forum:

Step 1: Get a SD-Memorycard and put into your computer.

Step2: When asked by Windows choose format, and choose format "Fat" not Fat32!!!

Step3: After format is finnished right click with your mouse on the SD Card device icon and cange label of the SD Card to DREAMBOOT

Step4: Now put the card in to the SD Card slot of your DM One UHD and power up.

Step5: Sometimes you get just a black screen and sometimes you get an option menu on your TV Screen.

Step6: Now connect with Putty choose Serial connection to your DM One UHD and if asked login with root then type without the run recovery_from_flash

This should clear your fault flash and put the DM One UHD into Recover Mode and you can flash new image from your Web Browser.

Are these instructions a solution to my problem?

By the way, where does the Dreambox One Ultra HD have the SD card slot specified on the Step 4?

• I followed the steps 1 to 4 and the dreambox showed green light, not red light. I can't connect with putty. But after a few, red light has appeared. I still can't acceed to the rescue mode. Maybe this tutorial won't be the solution.

• im asking you brother is your tv supported by 4k and when you flash your dreambox does it show you the ip address and make sure your are connected with Lan cable not through Wi-Fi ? if not please try to switch to other tv and try again for flashing new image either dream elite or gemini 4.1 always use dreamos images for Dreambox one and two . Never use other images that will harm your device.

http://www.dreambox4u.com/down…es/dreambox/backup/dmone/

dry to download images from this site may be it works.

Edited once, last by donabood ().

• I only have a tv which is not 4k, sorry. But the real problem at the moment is that I can't see the ip address of the dream, so it's impossible to enter via ftp, putty and so...

Must I buy another Dreambox One Ultra HD?

Thanks for the advice one more time.

• By the way I've connected the dream to my PC with Lan cable and then try to hold on the button searching for the rescue mode, but the lights sequence when switch on and off and hold on the button is as follows:

1.- blue

2.- green

3.- red (after several minutes)

And also of this my tv is not supported by 4k but I can say that when I flashed the openpli 8.0 , it was able to show on screen the ip address of the dreambox, and in the previous moment of the unfortunate flash to openvision the tv screen showed the ip address. So because of this, I think that the problem is not on tv...

It''s possible to flash image using a pendrive or usb?

Thanks for help

• Ihr Problem ist, dass Sie einfach kein Bild aus

die OpenAlliance auf eine solche Box !!!!

Da werden mit dem originalen Dream OS 2.6 viele Dinge unter Verschluss gehalten.

die OpenAlliance arbeitet an allem selbst, was unter Verschluss gehalten wird.

Der Beweis ist jetzt der Zustand Ihrer Box und wenn Sie Pech haben

es sieht so aus, als ob sie den bootloader geschossen haben und niemand wird ihnen helfen können.

Versuchen Sie, ein Originalbild von Dream zu flashen und vielleicht haben Sie wieder Glück.

https://www.dreamboxupdate.com…images/dreamone/index.php

Übersetzt mit http://www.DeepL.com/Translator (kostenlose Version)

• Yes, thank you. But when I type the ip address of the box I can only acceed to it via Openwebif, not to recovery console.

Are there another different steps/instructions in order to do this flash online recovery?

Thanks in advance.

• ajerizteasi

Try like this

1. Turn off the receiver with the button at the back.

2. We take the sdcard for 4-16-32Gb, format it on the computer in FAT-32

3. Open the program LibreELEC.USB-SD.Creator.rar

https://libreelec.tv/downloads/

4. Download the image for your receiver from the link (containing the word SDCARD in the title)

http://download.blue-panel.com…nstable/developer/images/

5. The image for your receiver through the program is loaded onto the sdcard.

6. Insert the sdcard into the receiver and turn on the receiver with the button on the back.

This method makes it possible to restore the receiver and immediately have the firmware for viewing.

When the image is loaded, go to Menu-Standby/Restart-Recovery Mode

Sorry-Google translate

Edited once, last by Myshel ().

• Thanks alot. I've returned the dreambox to Amazon, then Amazon will refund me the money and I rebuy the same product. Anyway I 'll save these new instructions in case needed.

Just dont flash openvision, its crap.

If you were happy with OpenPLi just flash it and all will be good.

Here some guys are short view and just pray only for DMM images, its good for them to restrict their vision… but there is others (like us) who like things to be different… and its false statments what they claim, we call it nowdays, fake news.

So stick to image you like and Dreambox are now also having the open images that is definitely a plus… for people who are not narrow minded.

Emo

Dreambox One 4K UHD 2160p H.265 Enigma2 Linux Android Dual Wifi DVB-S2X MIS Satellite Receiver.

Download DreamOne Dreambox One 4K UHD Android CoreELEC, DreamOS Firmware and Enigma2 Images. Team Support from DemoniSat - Dream-Elite - Gemini Project GP4 - Merlin Project - NewNigma2 - Peter Pan Neverland - OpenBh - OpenPLi Japhar - OpenATV - OpenVision - PurE2 - SatLodge.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!