Tune failed error OpenATV 7

There are 7 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 899 times. The last Post () by teak-won-do.

• master G

Changed the title of the thread from “error” to “Tune failed error OpenATV 7”.
  • Code
    Direct cable is connected. The desk is not thinking. The remote has been working for 5 days. The day before, I had updated the software. However, the remote does not work properly. The channels were burning. failed message is coming now how to fix it
  • I almost suspect that your TV interferes with the remote control or the infrared receiver of the Zero. A friend had the same problem with his Panasonic Plama TV.

Place the box behind the TV, or so that the infrared receiver of the box looks against a wall and plug the external one Infrared receiver on the box.

You position this behind the TV.

That's how we solved it with my friend and it works relatively easily now.

good luck

also press the STB button on the remote control and try again

• OpenATV 7.0 (beta Image) is still in the development phase, so the OpenATV 7.0 is unfortunately still buggy

Please try other Image ;)

VU+ ZERO PVR Ready Linux Enigma2 Receiver Full HD 1080p

Download VUPlus Images and Enigma2 Team Support from Black Hole, OpenATV, OpenBH, Open Black Hole, OpenDroid, OpenESi, OpenHDF, OpenLD, OpenPLi, OpenSPA, OpenViX, Open Vision, PKT Hyperion, PurE2, SatDreamGR, VTi.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!