MultiCS r82 hellboy freezes CCcam 2.3.2_de, CCcam 2.3.8, CCcam 2.3.9

There are 10 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 2,320 times. The last Post () by Antepenultim8.

• I have been several years and I cannot find a solution to this problem when I put the versions CCcam 2.3.2_de, CCcam 2.3.8, CCcam 2.3.9 in my profile 1810 nagra of MultiCS begins to give freezes every 10 seconds in visualization in all the channels and not I find no solution to this problem. Ask the programmers but they don't give you a solution.

The only version that works well is MultiCS r84 works well with these versions of CCcam without problems but when I change to other versions of MultiCS the freezes already begin, some way to fix this problem.

• simple run mutics to oscam in linux server

or cccam in linux

better still to wicardd in linux

from linux server cccam or oscam server to unknown box with unknown image running cccam

parabéns cr7 & moliveira88

Μπρέντφορντ Φ.Σ

RIP Vangelis Papathanassiou

Edited 3 times, last by Antepenultim8 ().

• simple run mutics to oscam in linux server

better still to cccam in linux

from linux server cccam or oscam server to unknown box with unknown image running cccam

Try what you say MultiCS hellboy HB 58 as exchange and oscam to send to visualization by CCCcam 2.3.9 and it keeps giving the same problems freezing every 10 seconds

I use HB 58 and with Ocsam as client and it works very well. CCCam has had no real updates and support for years, just a few patched versions which I doubt came from the original developers.

I already know that partner that with hb 58 and oscam as a client it works perfectly, the problem is that with HB 58 the versions CCCcam 2.3.2_de, Cccam 2.3.8 and CCcam 2.3.9 as client do not work have freezes every 10 seconds are not supported.

Only MultiCS r84 is compatible with these versions of CCCam as client.

• think your reading it wrong

read it

ubuntu multics to ubuntu oscam

ubuntu oscam to E2 box cccam whatever

example sent by PM

report back after you try

Μπρέντφορντ Φ.Σ

Edited 3 times, last by Antepenultim8 ().

• gave you example ( think you'll like the multics config )

and i know after you try it

you'll use it

Don't like CentOS 7 but each to their own

Μπρέντφορντ Φ.Σ

• Fix the problem of MultiCs Hellboy HB 57 to change server and then after MultiCS r84 for clients in CCcam on the same server.

All perfect.

I find it wrong that CCCcam versions 2.3.2_de, 2.3.8,2.3.9 are not compatible with MultiCS HB.

I have had this problem for more than three years and the promoters of MultiCS do not do any of this to fix it.

It seems incredible to me that they do not release new versions to solve this problem.

Only MultiCS r84 supports as client CCCcam 2.3.2_de, 2.3.8,2.3.9 on your receiver and you have to put NEW versions of MultiCS for this problem.

• Thanks for all the help received in this Forum I have always given my contributions in this community.

I am the administrator of the Spanish MultiCS Support Forum. You can find me through google. I am not going to give links or need advertising.

If I can give contributions to this Forum I will give them in due course.

Thanks to messi89 the best version that works with CCcam 2.3.2_de, CCcam 2.3.8, CCcam 2.3.9 is the only programmer that developed this version of CCcam as a client, it is the united version of MuliCS that works well with these versions. I see this in programmers after three years, giving you complaints about this is a shame.

• @>>Artorius<<

have you ever used wicardd as server or in the box

i'll leave you config for wircardd

use config in linux or box but enable

[dvb]

but it must be fed with newcamd ( multi ports ) either from HB versions or oscam or ncam ( im using them with freeservers to test )

works wicardd Cccam to box CCcam

newcamd extended ie mgcamd to oscam

CCcam to oscam ( cant get it to work )

the beauty of this is the balancers

wicardd config.zip

Μπρέντφορντ Φ.Σ

Other Not Listed Softcam Support Forum

Configs, discussion, downloads and guides for Other Not Listed Softcams - CSP, DreamOS, GBox, NEWCamd, MultiCS, OSCam Smod, OSCam Ymod, SUpcam & Wicardd.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!