Lost certain channels on lnb

There is 1 reply in this Thread which was already clicked 409 times. The last Post () by supwiddiss.

• hi, im not that tech minded with a motorised vu duo.I was flicking through my Sat's last night and I noticed I've lost 13deg. I played around looking for it but couldn't get it. Went back to 28deg and I had no channels. I had the foresight to take photo of all setting before I altered anything. But my channels on 28 only some are highlighted. I've been on this for 4 hrs now and I've got nowhere. I'm guessing it's a lnb selling I've got wrong but I cant find which. All my favourites are saying n/a. I can attach photos if need. Thank you

• Please state the lnb you currently have and if you have switches, etc. between it and the receiver.
    Perhaps some of "us" are able to assist once we know more and when you return online here.
    You state you have a motorized dish. A usals or diseqc motor?
    Are you able to enter your signal finder menu on a sat with known high signal strength and toggle between horizontal and vertical transponders?
    You mentioned that you took a snapshot of your tuner settings. What has changed? Has your dish gotten bumped by chance?
    Perhaps the powers that be will approve at this attempt to gather more knowledge in an attempt to assist you in the best possible manner.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!