DM920 Egami 10 The Evolved Image Python 3

There are 51 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 10,874 times. The last Post () by disa51.

• Hi,

I downloaded this file:

EGAMI 10.0 DM920 UHD 09.02.2022

I'm used to installing it on the DM920, turning the Box off and on again by pressing the front LED, until the Box is in Boot.

Then, through the Browser, I send the file to the box.

But this file is not prepared for that.

How should I proceed?

Thanks.

DM920-UHD4K + SF8008-UHD4K

• Hello my friend hecha71.

I tried installing Barry Allen. I followed the instructions, but I was not successful. The directory "ba" appears in /media/ but not in Plugins.

There must be another way. Which one?

Very complicated. Why not a .tar file?

Thank you very much.

DM920-UHD4K + SF8008-UHD4K

• hecha71

Ciao, ho messo l'immagine Merlin 4 in flash, come da te suggerito, e ho potuto installare Egami 10 del 20 ottobre 2021, che si è avviato. Vorrei sapere alcune cose su questa immagine, se possibile:

- come accedere tramite ftp, sembra che voglia una password, qual'é? Ove fosse da impostare, vi è un comando per farlo?

- Non mi pare che ci sia una oscam con supporto cak7 tra quelle selezionabili per la scheda tivusat 1856. Ho provato a installare quella con la scritta 4k, ma con la mia configurazione per oscam cak7, non funziona. Ha installato alcuni suoi file, sovrascrivendo i miei, ma non funzionava nulla ed ho rimesso i miei. Funziona la scheda tivusat 183d, non funziona la 1856.

- Sul mio dm920 ho un tuner FBC + MS, utilizzato come un tuner normale perché sono connesso ad un impianto condominiale. Con le altre immagini su base originale dreambox posso aprire una finestra PIP, avendo collegato 2 discese sat, con questa immagine, quando apro una finestra PIP si blocca quella principale. Cosa va impostato? Io, avendo solo Hotbird 13 E, ho impostato gli otto modulatori tutti con hotbird. Devo impostare in altro modo?

Grazie molte per l'eventuale aiuto.

@ hecha71

Hi, I put the Merlin 4 image in flash, as you suggested, and I was able to install Egami 10 of 20 October 2021, which started up. I would like to know a few things about this image if possible:

- how to log in via ftp, it looks like I want a password, what is it? If it were to be set, is there a command to do it?

- I don't think there is an oscam with cak7 support among those selectable for the tivusat 1856 card. I tried to install the one with the word 4k, but with my oscam cak7 configuration, it doesn't work. He installed some of his files, overwriting mine, but nothing worked and I put mine back. The tivusat 183d card works, the 1856 does not work.

- On my dm920 I have an FBC + MS tuner, used as a normal tuner because I am connected to a condominium system. With the other images on the original dreambox base I can open a PIP window, having connected 2 sat descents, with this image, when I open a PIP window the main one is blocked. What should be set? I, having only Hotbird 13 E, set the eight modulators all with hotbird. Do I have to set up otherwise?

Thanks very much for any help.

Edit: password problem solved - tuner problem solved by leaving active only tuners A1 and A5.

Edited 2 times, last by disa51 ().

DM920 images

Download openatv, dream-elite, satlodge, newnigma2, openpli, powersat, images | firmware for Dreambox DM920 UHD, enigma2, dreamos, satellite and cable linux hd receivers.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!