DM920 Egami 10 The Evolved Image Python 3

There are 51 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 10,903 times. The last Post () by disa51.

• I'm just looking for a solution

I hope you are installing OE2.0 images in barry Allen by switching to any of the OE 2.5 images, more precisely, from any dreamOS image

now I will check atv 7.0 for 920 , if it does not start, then this is the problem of the teams that compile builds for 920 because for 900 both images of atv 7.0 and egami 10 work in barry allen 100%

I will tell you that atv 7.0 for 920 in barry allen works for me, see the screenshots

• It is true that the dm900 can also work. but openatv 7 and egami do not start on dm920. I have unstable image in flash and I am uploading other oe2.0 image by barry allen 12.90. It's not just these two. I'm about to give up. I wonder if there is another image in flash, not unstable, will it work with barry allen. What image do you have in your flash?

• It is true that the dm900 can also work. but openatv 7 and egami do not start on dm920. I have unstable image in flash and I am uploading other oe2.0 image by barry allen 12.90. It's not just these two. I'm about to give up. I wonder if there is another image in flash, not unstable, will it work with barry allen. What image do you have in your flash?

2 dilde yazacağım, hala anlamadın,

openatv 7.0 python3 filmini izle

Yazılımı yapan arkadaşlara yanlış bilgi veriyorsunuz.

bariyelen 12.91'de hiçbir sorunu yok.

I will write in 2 languages, you still don't realize,

watch openatv 7.0 python3 movie

You are giving wrong information to the friends who make the software.

bariyelen he has no problems at 12.91

Edited 3 times, last by nexx45 ().

• kardes iyi hos diyonda barry allen eski ve yeni versiyonlar denedim 1290 da 1291 de olmuyor start etmiyor gerekli kodlari girince start ediyor bu sefer ac kapa yapinca yine ayni yerde tikanip kaliyor ikisindede olmadi neden bunu kimse kabul etmiyor bende calismadi bende yardim istedim kimseyi yaniltma derdinde degilim yani. video da da dm900 gorunuyor bende diyorumki belki 900 de oluyor ama 920 de tüm denenleri yaptim dosyalari manuel degistirdim vs vs ama calismadi olmasi gerektigi gibi her acilisinde kodmu girecegim ssh ile bu sekil dersen acar ama restart ettikce kod girilmeden olmuyor bir cok sitede dm920 ile bu sorunla karsilasildigi belirtilmis ama verilen kodlar haric ek bisi denmemis kodlar actiriyor ama son kez diyecegim restart edince ayni oluyor illa her seferinde kod girmek gerekli sacma bir durum icinden cikamadim vazgectim.

Edited 2 times, last by lider ().

• Can you post a movie of what error you got on this page?

bu sayfaya komple ne hatasını aldığının flimini atarmısın

• 是 不是 有 中文 菜单

sorunu cozdum flashdaki imaji unstablede newenigma2 yapinca calismaya basladi.

你在那里干什么? 你没有论坛规则吗?用英语写婊子

Ne yapıyorsun orada? Forum kurallarınız yok mu?İngilizce yaz kaltak

when the moderator will already make a remark to you or ban you for violating the rules of the forum

• Code
    If you say the bad word to me, I return it. No, if you say Chinese, that's your security vulnerability. They come to the site and write random articles in chinese, make the rules run by these corona chinese people, not decent people.
  • If you say the bad word to me, I return it. No, if you say Chinese, that's your security vulnerability.

only need to write like that because you don't understand normal language only when you swear

read the post, maybe it will come to your mind, that's how everything is depicted in pictures for preschoolers

BackUp openPLi-8.1 DM 920 UHD

all those who write in their own languages, these people do not respect the moderators of the forum and other users

• It's not a matter of language, we didn't insult anyone, we just asked for help. you are being rude right now. I apologize if you spent it on me.

Edited 2 times, last by lider ().

• It's not a matter of language, we didn't insult anyone, we just asked for help.

and this is not a 911 rescue service

right now you are able to answer in English ..and to ask a question about your problem , so you need to write in Turkish Chinese , let 's also in Arabic and turn the topic into a farce . there are elementary rules of the forum - read and study ,

I repeat again because I see you didn't get it

you can leave posts in this topic only in English -respect other users....

• Code
    As I continue to write in English, I hope this spoiled attitude of yours will come to an end. If you look at the messaging, I wrote in Turkish because the top user replied in Turkish. If the person to help answer in French, I would also answer in French because you are from the same country. Also, I'm not the one who writes in Chinese, review the topic from the beginning, you can't insult me just because a troll writes in Chinese. You can't insult people just because you can become a vip member.
    Code

54b5e285ea9c.png

• Code
    What version of barryallen and which image should be in dm 920 flash

receiver dm920

barry allen 12.90 or 12.91

flash unstable

barry allen egami not work

flash newnigma2

barry allen egami OK work

flash merlin4

barry allen egami OK work

flash DMS

barry allen egami not work

flash Egami OK work

These are the ones I tried and the results I got.

DM920 images

Download openatv, dream-elite, satlodge, newnigma2, openpli, powersat, images | firmware for Dreambox DM920 UHD, enigma2, dreamos, satellite and cable linux hd receivers.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!