dreambox compatible wireless dongle

There are 5 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 2,525 times. The last Post () by Banny.

• other than the vonet is there any other wireless dongle that works with the dreambox 800se (and vu duo?)

I am not obligated, or connected to any particular brand, seller or retailer so any opinions given are not biased in anyway.
    Any information given is for hobby and research purposes only, and whilst every effort is made to ensure that all my responses are accurate, - Any action you may take based on my replies is done so at your own risk.
    Viewing Premium Channels or Media, without paying for them is illegal and if you do so, you do so at your own risk!

BpGgW.jpg

• This model is compatible with all models:

TL-WN723N

150Mbps Mini Wireless N USB Adapter

TP-LINK's Mini Wireless N USB Adapter, TL-WN723N allows users to connect a desktop or notebook computer to a wireless network and access a high-speed Internet connection. The TL-WN723N is designed to be as convenient for users as possible, so there's no need to worry that one USB interface will be blocked by its neighbor with the adapter being so small. A device the size of a fingertip designed to keep the workspace neat and tidy.

Features

Wireless N speed up to 150Mbps makes the TL-WN723N ideal for video streaming, online gaming and Internet calls.
    Easy one-touch wireless security encryption with the Quick Security Setup button.
    Supports 64/128 WEP, WPA /WPA2/WPA-PSK/WPA2-PSK(TKIP/AES), supports IEEE 802.1X.
    Supports Windows XP 32/64bit, Vista 32/64bit, Windows 7 32/64bit.
    Supports ad-hoc and infrastructure mode.
    Supports Sony PSP X-Link for lag-free online gaming for Windows XP.
    Bundled utility provides quick & hassle free installation.
    Seamlessly compatible with 802.11b/g/n products.

Documents

• I got the dongle you suggested but how do I get it to work?

I am not obligated, or connected to any particular brand, seller or retailer so any opinions given are not biased in anyway.
    Any information given is for hobby and research purposes only, and whilst every effort is made to ensure that all my responses are accurate, - Any action you may take based on my replies is done so at your own risk.
    Viewing Premium Channels or Media, without paying for them is illegal and if you do so, you do so at your own risk!

BpGgW.jpg

• Tenda W150M 150Mbps Portable Wireless AP / Router / WiFi Bridge.

this one works very well too. Banny i see you have already bought one but the info may be helpful to someone else

Indeed, im just looking how to get the one I have working :)

BpGgW.jpg

• Think I might keep this one for other things and get one that is more compatible :)

BpGgW.jpg

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!