A Smit module stopped working saying "You have no entitlement for this channel"

There is 1 reply in this Thread which was already clicked 301 times. The last Post () by Michael_Knight.

• I was using a CI+ module of a paid subscription for a digital broadcaster.I have been using it with my Vu+ set-top-box for about 1.5 year and a few days ago it suddenly stopped working(though the stb still recognizes the module) while I was watching Tv.Now when I open a channel it says"You have no entitlement for this channel".But interestingly, sometimes after waiting several minutes, it starts to display channel but then after a few minutes it goes off.

What may be the problem?I am using OpenAtv 6.3 image.I tried detaching and reattaching the module, restarting the stb, shutting down the stb completely, then detaching the power cord,every cable and the module, after a few minutes reattaching them and turning on the stb.No difference.

• Michael_Knight

Changed the title of the thread from “A Smit module stopped working saying "You have no entitlenment for this channel"” to “A Smit module stopped working saying "You have no entitlement for this channel"”.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!