Python 2.7/OPENSSL 1.1.0 issue on some plugins

• Hi all, I have a Zgemma H9S running Pure2 v 6.5. I uninstalled EPG-Importer, rebooted and reinstalled its, rebooted again. When I click on the Plugins link, I get this message:

"Some plugins are not available:

Extensions/Openwebif (/usr/lib/python2,7/site-packages/cryptography/hazmat/bindings//_openssl.so:undefined symbol: EVP_PBE_scrypt, version OPENSSL_1_1_0"

The same message appears for MediaStream plugin. EPG-Importer is also affected by the same message and whilst I can open EPG, it won't download EPG data. It says importing, but is stuck on 0 events and won't download EPG data at all. Does anyone know how I can restore/repair the missing or corrupt files? I am assuming that this is what the problem is, but my knowledge on such matters is very limited.

I really am trying to avoid a fresh install, it took ages getting the box as I want it and it has worked brilliantly for over a year. It would be time consuming and just sad to have to start all over again. Thanks

PurE2 Team Images Support Forum ~ based on OE-Alliance

PurE2 Supported Models ~

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!