Which softcam I should use? [DM900 UHD 4K Original DreamOS Image]

There are 6 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,370 times. The last Post () by jhon32.

• Hello guys,

I am new for softcams :) and looking for best solution.

Which softcam I should use ? and how install it?

My enigma infos:

Device Name:dm900
    Dreambox OS Version:4.3.3r3-2021-10-29
    Image Version:Experimental 2021-10-29
    Frontprocessor Version:VNone
    Webinterface Version:1.9.0
  • aszxc

Changed the title of the thread from “Which softcam I should use?” to “Which softcam I should use? [DM900 UHD 4K Original DreamOS Image]”.
  • Hi,

I have installed dreamelite 7.1 ond my dreambox DM900 and use Oscam 11691 with dreamelite extrafeed.

Now I cannot re-install it again. only 11682 is the lastest version.

try dreamelitte 6 ,with dreamextra pannel ,and use ncam oficial is most stabile version ,and not make experince with this box is very sensitive and qent by bricked very easy, and never not restore, this box not continue any suport,but not problems

extra detail:{ i use dream elite 6 , from extra panel i reinstall cam manager and i use restrictive cam with subscription ,and sigure very stanle ncam oficial ,with usb smargo{two cards} is like oscam ,butt with better suport ,and dont make every weak update , for what for?

• Hi,

I have installed dreamelite 7.1 ond my dreambox DM900 and use Oscam 11691 with dreamelite extrafeed.

Hi, Thank you for your advice

The system crashed due to a power source problem but not an update. May I know which version of ncam you use. I use my dreambox to to reshare nline at home.

Edited once, last by RapDy ().

• Hi,

try dreamelitte 6 ,with dreamextra pannel ,and use ncam oficial is most stabile version ,and not make experince with this box is very sensitive and qent by bricked very easy, and never not restore, this box not continue any suport,but not problems

extra detail:{ i use dream elite 6 , from extra panel i reinstall cam manager and i use restrictive cam with subscription ,and sigure very stanle ncam oficial ,with usb smargo{two cards} is like oscam ,butt with better suport ,and dont make every weak update , for what for?

Hi John32,

May be you can upload backup for me, I din't find dreamelite 6 official software

• ok this is my backup i delete my server ,put your seting

https://drive.google.com/file/…Aub5VaYV/view?usp=sharing

Edited once, last by jhon32 ().

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!