xtraEvent plugin by digiteng (Poster etc)

There are 147 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 28,734 times. The last Post () by odem2014.

• @digiteng

Can i suggest and request for compatibility between poster downloaded by xtraEvent & poster from PosterX

We need Unify the method to get posters from both of renders for posters

to take advantage posters which downloaded on folder Poster from each renders

we need xtraevent recognize the poster, whether it is saved with lowercase or uppercase letters, so the extension is currently saving the poster with a name whose first letter is capital and the rest of the letters are lowercase in this format (Poster), and the extension will not recognize the same poster if its letters are large (POSTER) . That is, it is required to modify the condition of recognizing the poster, whether it is in uppercase or lowercase letters, while leaving the method of preservation as it is. For example, PosterX saves posters with capital letters, and capital letters are not recognized by adding xtraEvent, which means not benefiting from the folder of posters loaded with Posterx with xtraEvent added.

I hope you get the idea, I tried to summarize it in a way that allows the meaning not to be disturbed.

• ok..

I'm dealing with nacht skin these days...

It makes more sense to make posterx compatible with the plugin...

I'll do it sometime...

• when nacht skin is coming i have been waiting for ever

• hi,

enigma2 restarts after pressing download with timer

pls help

because it was programmed that way...it's okay...

to start a search at startup...

If you don't want to be called immediately, just exit the plugin...the settings will be saved...

if restart is crash, add log file...

it would be more helpful especially if you add this..../tmp/xtraEvent.log

• hi,

There is a problem when searching for posters automatically or manually if the event name contains dots, symbols or parentheses that have been saved in the path in the same format without removing those signs, which makes the poster not associated with the event and does not appear on the skin. Attached is a picture specific to the problem.

I wish you good times

ax1.jpg

• I have installed now the plugin, but i can ‚ t change the location for the posters ( bluescreen) and also i cant change the Bouquet

from xtraevent setting

Download Place for define whereyou want to use folder and it same one for all (poster, backdrob, banner, info)

Bouquat is defined by green button (search) and mark what you want download poster and others to

you must read about XtraEvent i think you mixed with poster-X

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!