best 'budget' box

There are 3 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,539 times. The last Post () by Banny.

• Just wondering what peoples thoughts were on, in your experience, which box is the best budget hd box e.g. openbox, eaglebox etc (suppose im saying closed linux box, and sub £100 mark), as i personally wasnt impressed with the ***box f3, i believe the other open boxes are much better.

I am not obligated, or connected to any particular brand, seller or retailer so any opinions given are not biased in anyway.
    Any information given is for hobby and research purposes only, and whilst every effort is made to ensure that all my responses are accurate, - Any action you may take based on my replies is done so at your own risk.
    Viewing Premium Channels or Media, without paying for them is illegal and if you do so, you do so at your own risk!

BpGgW.jpg

• This question often comes up = a quick search will bring you much on the topic. My personal take on this is to not bother with a budget box, because you only need to spend a few more quid and you can get a cheap enigma2 receiver such as a GigaBlue or DreamBox clone. Consider this - I bought an EagleBox HD Mini for £85 - didn't like it, so I sold it on ebay - got about £45 profit out of the sale (after ebay/paypal fes etc), therefore - because of my mistake of going budget, I lost £40 - and spend £40 more than your £100 budget, and you might be more pleased with what you have, so you might not be wanting to sell it!

If I take a while to respond, you can see why.....

:red:

• I totally agree, that a dm800, gigablue, vu etc... is the way to go, just curious, as getting other people (friends) to understand that is somewhat difficult, they will learn the hard way.

I am not obligated, or connected to any particular brand, seller or retailer so any opinions given are not biased in anyway.
    Any information given is for hobby and research purposes only, and whilst every effort is made to ensure that all my responses are accurate, - Any action you may take based on my replies is done so at your own risk.
    Viewing Premium Channels or Media, without paying for them is illegal and if you do so, you do so at your own risk!

BpGgW.jpg

• i bought a 500 to start with as i only have an sd tele in my room, and then got my dm800, the openboxes etc have been for friends, who don't want to spend the money and think that they arent bothered.

BpGgW.jpg

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!