OpenBlackhole 5.0-Viper4k-release-5.0.004

There are 25 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 2,552 times. The last Post () by wlad-sat.

• Knock knock: is there anything for the Viper 4k v20 and v30? ;)

Vu⁺ Solo² (OBH 5.3.xxx) & Vu⁺ Zero (OBH 5.3.xxx in fallback) - Vu⁺ USB Tuner DTT T2/C Turbo - Amiko Viper 4K v40 (OBH 5.3.xxx)

- Dish Fracarro R0100APX5G - Inverto Black Ultra Single 0,2 - Rotor PowerTech DG380 (39.0° E ÷ 30.0° W)

Colui che chiede è stupido un minuto, colui che non chiede è stupido tutta la vita.

Those who ask are stupid for a minute, those who don't ask are stupid for life.

• It's the same: I have them both :redface:

Vu⁺ Solo² (OBH 5.3.xxx) & Vu⁺ Zero (OBH 5.3.xxx in fallback) - Vu⁺ USB Tuner DTT T2/C Turbo - Amiko Viper 4K v40 (OBH 5.3.xxx)

- Dish Fracarro R0100APX5G - Inverto Black Ultra Single 0,2 - Rotor PowerTech DG380 (39.0° E ÷ 30.0° W)

Colui che chiede è stupido un minuto, colui che non chiede è stupido tutta la vita.

• Vu⁺ Solo² (OBH 5.3.xxx) & Vu⁺ Zero (OBH 5.3.xxx in fallback) - Vu⁺ USB Tuner DTT T2/C Turbo - Amiko Viper 4K v40 (OBH 5.3.xxx)

• One thing I don't understand:

even if the characteristics of the two decoders seem the same, on the OATV site they are separated by model. Is it just to distinguish the two models or are they interchangeable images? :derpthink:

• In fact I was comparing the files of the last OATV image and they look similar.
    See pics:

0892707266cacf7f57dcdaef.png     41f3a.png

Do you say in OMB?
    OK ;)

• Please make it clear this is not an official image

II think I answered you in another post I carry on your project, if you want I don't have to build just say it

Greetings

You can build what you want, I have no problem with that.

I would like that you just make it very clear it is not an official OpenBh image (users don't like it if they come to our boards to ask for help and we tell them we don't support images we don't produce).

• Ooops

Gentlemen, I invite you to calm down. I wouldn't want to be a detonator (professional deformation) :eye-tongue:

Ev0

I know and I am aware of it. In fact, the images on my two Vu plus I always take them from the "dedicated" site. :thumbup:

This is just a test to have another alternative (besides OATV and PurE2) for the decoders in question. ;)

•     Amiko.png

OpenBlackhole 5.0-Viper4k-release-5.0.007

3fc2efb4.jpg

All my files they are not official for testing purposes only.

Reminding everyone that the image is python3

I build these images for fun purposes only.

Please do not ask for anything through pm.

do you find everything you are looking for on the site?

Hello Alien2+ as you can see I satisfied you good fun

Download: https://mega.nz/file/5o4SiYZa#…Tjigz4iPo1Y8XgngE9Q4EqXRw

• Здравствуйте, wlad-sat,

было бы полезно, если бы вы обычно писали на английском языке! Даже с моим инструментом перевода выходит какая-то тарабарщина! Спасибо!

— translated:—

Hello wlad-sat,

it would be advantageous if you generally write in English! Even with my translation tool, partly gibberish comes out!

Thank you!

Edited once, last by Alien2+ ().

Amiko Viper 4K UHD Linux Enigma 2 2160p H.265 HEVC Multi-Stream DVB-S2X & DVB-C/T2 Combo Receiver

Download Amiko Firmware & Images. Enigma2 Team Support from OpenATV, OpenHDF, OpenPLi, OpenSPA, OpenViX, Open Vision & PurE2.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!