OpenBlackhole 5.0-Viper4k-release-5.0.004

There are 25 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 2,572 times. The last Post () by wlad-sat.

• We should not forget that it is a python3 image! We still have to wait and see which plugins and skins will be adapted accordingly.

We shouldn't forget that the different team images also require different adjustments, too.

I've tried so many different plugins and skins on different images over the years that (because they weren't customized) didn't work...

On the subject of Android, I'm surprised anyway that Asian devices aren't delivered with it as standard.... :zany face: :thinking face:

• I generally write in Ukrainian or Russian, and the translator makes my English unreadable! Thank you!

• I had translated the text directly into German. There was only "word salad" with me ... Your English text is easier for me to read :-)

Amiko Viper 4K UHD Linux Enigma 2 2160p H.265 HEVC Multi-Stream DVB-S2X & DVB-C/T2 Combo Receiver

Download Amiko Firmware & Images. Enigma2 Team Support from OpenATV, OpenHDF, OpenPLi, OpenSPA, OpenViX, Open Vision & PurE2.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!