Arabic Subtitles Problem - Letters are seperated

There are 22 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 923 times. The last Post () by ozone1864.

• Yes then the problem is the encoding of your .srt files and you need SubsSupport plugin to play them correct.

Kodi can handle all types of .srt files where Enigma2 in general needs some help to convert them proper.

Try and install SubsSupport and load the .srt file from there and see if this does not fix your problem

I tried subsupport with all fonts and encoding its the same. Please note that I can't do anything to the subtitle because its embedded with the movie/series its not an srt file. But this happening on all kind of subs. I tried all encodings utf-8 /windows arabic/ any many...

• have you tried the SubsSupport plugin instead as seagen mentions

Hi man,

The problem is that the subtitles are embedded with the VOD not .srt I am watching on Xtreamity Plugin.

Although I have the subSupport enabled from Xstreamity but when I choose embedded subtitles and press ok from the plugin nothing shows on the screen.

What is the solution ?

Zgemma H9 Support Forum - Combo Tuner DVB-S2X DVB-C/T2 Linux Enigma2 Multi-stream QT Stalker WiFi Digital Receiver

Download Zgemma H9 Twin SE, Zgemma H9 Combo, Zgemma H9 Combo SE, Zgemma H9s and Zgemma H9s SE 4K UHD Series Images and Enigma2 Team Support from OpenATV, OpenBh, OpenDroid, OpenESi, OpenHDF, OpenPLi, OpenLD, OpenSPA, OpenViX, OpenVision, PKT Hyperion, PurE2, SatDreamGR, Sat-Lodge.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!