DM800HDseV2 with Japhar sim reports image wrong archetecture

There are 4 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 315 times. The last Post () by johnsiddle123.

• Hi guys, I am trying to reflash a DM800HDseV2 with openpli-enigma2-8.1star-dm800se_Japhar_v6_GStreamer_1.18.5_20211112.rar, but it is reporting that I have the wrong archetcture.

The Japhar sim is a couple of years old or so and was purchased programmed, I have no idea which version it is on, it was working fine until it decided to hang during boot. It briefly displays #89J during boot.

I realise I would need to update the sim to V6 but I think I need to have a loaded image working first, a bit of chicken and egg.

Anyone any ideas.?

• Hi Guys thanks for the reply.

I have since found an image (italySat) that ran, so after using that I upgraded my japhar sim and have now loaded a version of Pli ver 7.

Seems to be working now.

Take Care and Stay Safe.

Merry Christmas

• Yes, for the v6 images you will need to flash the sim to the v6 if it's lower, first flash a compatible image, then launch the sim upgrade process on the plugin JAM, and then reboot the box in flash mode to flash a v6 image,

TS

• Yes, for the v6 images you will need to flash the sim to the v6 if it's lower, first flash a compatible image, then launch the sim upgrade process on the plugin JAM, and then reboot the box in flash mode to flash a v6 image,

TS

Thanks Mate. I read the instructions as saying that you could load the image but to be able to use it you needed to then upgrade the Sim instead of the other way around. Anyway I got there in the end.

Take Care and Stay Safe, and Merry Christmas to you all.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!