H9S how to backup into USB

There are 7 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,545 times. The last Post () by megatwikc.

• Hello, Zgemma H9S it has the image it comentarios with OpenATV 6.2 I think, I wanted to know how to do a full image backup to USB, the USB has to ve formatted to FAT32, extract? What size of storage the USB must be? Because I tried backup full image with a FAT32 USB but it's like the system doesn't detect the USB.....Thanks in advance TP

There are no stupid questions, only stupid that don't ask. Author: Anonymous

Testing: Octagon SF8008 Twin, AXAS Twin His Plus, Cloud I Box II, FreeSat GTC, KI PRO, H96 MAX 4K UHD, FireTV Stick, Onn Stick

• I manage to update my H9S from OpenATV 6.2 (image it came with) to 6.4 with no problems, I wanted to backup the factory image in case of brick my H9 during update I can make recovery, but it wasn't needed,

Testing: Octagon SF8008 Twin, AXAS Twin His Plus, Cloud I Box II, FreeSat GTC, KI PRO, H96 MAX 4K UHD, FireTV Stick, Onn Stick

• I wanted to try PurE2 on this H9S but not sure, will stick with OpenATV for now.................

Edited once, last by TurboPirate ().

• Я хотел попробовать PurE2 на этом H9S, но не уверен, что пока останусь с OpenATV.............

Open ATV has a regular program for creating backups. Take another flash drive which is determined by the receiver. I use 8 GB and my H9s box good runs on Open ATV 7. I think the best images are ATV and Pli. Save the system settings in the same way, and then when you update the image, your settings are automatically restored. In this case, there is a corresponding message on the boot screen. Good luck!

• Thanks for the info, right now I have the ATV Settings saved just in case but Now I am running PurE2 manage to learn how to expand nand Flash to Micro SD 8G.....I am running OpenATV 7 on the Axas HIS Twin Plus

• Good day! In ATV, you can also expand the memory. However, the work of the h9S box in the memory expansion mode is unstable, I repeatedly encountered a failure to boot the system after turning off the electricity. One day the system suddenly crashed out of the blue and it was possible to restore the backup only by removing the memory card and using a very old backup. After that, I stopped using this mode. During this winter, due to bad weather, electricity was lost about 50 times - the box always starts successfully.

• Hello! Need support! Can not install SSD drive into SATA slot of h9 twin se. Do not work. dmesg don't show it at all. Connecting to USB works fine ( the same SSD). Images are used: OpenATV 7.2, OpenPLi 8.3, OpenATV 6.4, BlackHole 5

Zgemma H9 Support Forum - Combo Tuner DVB-S2X DVB-C/T2 Linux Enigma2 Multi-stream QT Stalker WiFi Digital Receiver

Download Zgemma H9 Twin SE, Zgemma H9 Combo, Zgemma H9 Combo SE, Zgemma H9s and Zgemma H9s SE 4K UHD Series Images and Enigma2 Team Support from OpenATV, OpenBh, OpenDroid, OpenESi, OpenHDF, OpenPLi, OpenLD, OpenSPA, OpenViX, OpenVision, PKT Hyperion, PurE2, SatDreamGR, Sat-Lodge.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!