Is there anyway around to use OE2.5 plugin with Dream Two?

There are 40 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 2,967 times. The last Post () by Myshel.

• Official Post

There is an built in Cam Manager in Peter Pan you have to set that to Common Interface if you want to use and thirdparty-cam manager.

Just press Blue Button to open PP Cam manager and with arrow keys chose CommonInterface. Press green to save

Now you can use your thirdparty cam manager

Just as a hint. If you use any of Gutemines plugins then he has some kill code in his plugins for any other plugins with "Panel" in the name.

Either that plugin will be automatic removed or his plugin will commit suicide and remove them self from your Dreambox ;)

• i really liked peter pan image for dream two, thanks for your effort seagen

i followed all instructions for cam manager, i am using NCAM 12.4 & gosat plus , both are working fine.

currently, i have managed to install most of my favorites plugin , similar to my other DM920 (OE2.5)

any recommendation for Skins library , as the standard image has only 2 skins

• Official Post

Well we have not added any thirdparty skins. But all DreamOS skins should work just fine except they will miss the PP exclusive screens.

But if you open the PP menu with Blue Button >> Blue Button and from here checkout the Graphics meny you will find the PP Standard Skin Setup tool.

On first use you need to install some background files with teh BlueButton. When done you have now the option to make many changes to the skin.

Save your favorit settings and do the "Magic" to apply your changes.

You can add your own background pngs to folder /media/ppmedia/tsc_fhd where you create a folder with your custome name and save your background png as back.png in format 1920x1080 You can also add your other custom pmgs like icons, logos selectbars and progressbars but them you have to copy to /usr/share/enigma2/PP-Standard-FHD and save them into the proper folder.

I have also ported the SkyQ skin but have not publish the skin.

17b730c5f76a93ecd0.png

• i will be waiting for your developed skin, as usually most of OE2.6 skins end with crashes

again, i really praise your work , thanks a lot :)

• Great looking skin m8, hope it comes out soon for my dream two. By the way, got the dream sat panel working on Merlin 2.6 unstable image via your telnet code. Thx for it.

Edited once, last by ANRUWE ().

• by the way, i tried to install the "EBG Grabber" plugin , it's didn't work , however it worked on Dreamone image

i don't what's the issue

can you check it please?

Code
    wget -q "--no-check-certificate" https://raw.githubusercontent.com/ziko-ZR1/Epg-plugin/master/Download/installer.sh -O - | /bin/sh
    • Official Post

Have never used that plugin and what EPG is it suppose to grab?? Don't like to install from those wget install scripts since i know nothing about what it actually is installing until it's to late ;)

• Official Post

Looks like it installs a custome made version of EPG Import plugin ported to DreamOS.

If you are using image Peter pan you can install EPG Import from PP extensions download

• Looks like it installs a custome made version of EPG Import plugin ported to DreamOS.

If you are using image Peter pan you can install EPG Import from PP extensions download

EPG import is successfully installed , how "EPG grabber" never succeed to install, don't know why

i thought it might be image restriction

• Official Post

No we have no restriction for any thirdparty plugins if they work in one DreamOS image they should also work just fine with PP Image since they all are build on the same source code

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Everything in life that's any fun is either immoral, illegal or fattening

If you want to support the Linuxsat-Support forum

Become a VIP Member

• No we have no restriction for any thirdparty plugins if they work in one DreamOS image they should also work just fine with PP Image since they all are build on the same source code

it drives me crazy, the plugin is successfully installed on newnigma2 , however it doesn't work at all on PP image

both are installed through telnet commands !!!

very strange

• Have never used that plugin and what EPG is it suppose to grab?? Don't like to install from those wget install scripts since i know nothing about what it actually is installing until it's to late ;)

problem solved,

feed was missing "Wget" package , after installation , it worked as charm

Thanks

Dreambox Two Ultra HD 2x DVB-S2X MIS Tuner 4K 2160p E2 Linux Dual Wifi H.265 HEVC

Download DreamTwo Dreambox Two 4K UHD Android CoreELEC, DreamOS Firmware and Enigma2 Images. Team Support from DemoniSat - Dream-Elite - Gemini Project GP4 - Merlin Project - NewNigma2 - Peter Pan Neverland - OpenBh - OpenPLi Japhar - OpenATV - OpenVision - PurE2 - SatLodge.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!