Multiroom

There are 5 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 2,092 times. The last Post () by mrgmx.

• Hi, I have a VU+ Duo and i was wondering is there any way to watch one channel in the livingroom whilst watching a different channel in another room. Is this possible and if so how?

• Campbell

I think without connecting another box you may struggle, if you had a box you could just give it another line! or possible loop (but this will play the same channel)

Failing that you can stream your box/channel to another device Pc, Mac Ipad e.t.c which may be more useful?

I use idreamx look below, it gives you the ability to choose channel etc from an interface and then stream to vlc (pretty good)

http://linuxsat-support.com/li…uet-editor-more-macs.html

lssdalogo.png

"Don't Gain The World & Lose Your Soul, Wisdom Is Better Than Silver Or Gold"
    “Herb is the healing of a nation, alcohol is the destruction”

• Have you got 2 sat feeds running into duo? if so yes

Just make sure they are both setup and Receiver A and B e.t.c and have a look here if you have any problems with Premium Channels on both channels

In short you need to create a line/account for both feeds in you box in order to watch 1 premium channel on 1 rec and another premium on the other as i had to find out hehe and the extra line to your cccam.cfg or whatever you use in the box!

http://linuxsat-support.com/vu…-recording-streaming.html

lssdalogo.png

• Just a new line like another share,

i have mine set for example

homebox1 (line)
    homebox2 (line)

Running newcamd but principle should be the same (me thinks)

lssdalogo.png

VU+ DUO PVR Ready Linux Enigma2 Receiver Full HD 1080p

Download VUPlus Images and Enigma2 Team Support from Black Hole, OpenATV, OpenBH, Open Black Hole, OpenDroid, OpenESi, OpenHDF, OpenLD, OpenPLi, OpenSPA, OpenViX, Open Vision, PKT Hyperion, PurE2, SatDreamGR, VTi.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!