how to add cccam or oscam to PKT hyperion 8 on an ustym4k pro

There are 10 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 4,467 times. The last Post () by s3n0.

• HI someone can help me with ustym4k pro how to add cccam ,oscam in PK hyperyon 8 i search tutorial video and information but i not found for this receiver and how to flash usb with different image enigma open vix,pur e2 i tried but not work.

Edited once, last by manul95 ().

• HI someone can help me with ustym4k pro how to add cccam ,oscam in PK hyperyon 8 i search tutorial video and information but i not found for this receiver and how to flash usb with different image enigma open vix,pur e2 i tried but not work.

Oscam,ncam, cccam emu and so on to: var/emu. Chmod 755.

Config files to: var/keys. That's it.

Have you tried this: How to flash uclan ustym 4k pro - Other Not Listed Enigma2 Linux HD Receivers - Linux Satellite Support Community (linuxsat-support.com)

• Hi.

This procedure - https://www.enigma2.net/tutori…nstall-oscam-on-hyperion/ does not work for you ?

Or you can also install a separate Oscam binary. You download the binary for your chipset (mipsel, arm, aarch64, ...). It must be downloaded from a trusted source ! Oscam binaries and not IPK packages, you can also find it here on the discussion forum. Then just upload the Oscam binary file to the "/usr/bin/" folder and set the execute permissions (chmod 755 /path/to/file). Then upload my shell script https://github.com/s3n0/e2scripts/raw/master/softcam to the set-top box, the Linux startup "init.d" script, into the "/etc/init.d/" folder. You must also to set the execution rights, for this shell script. Everything else is described at the beginning of my shell script - in the comments.

• Hi again how to add a cline oscam to image openvision11.2 on ustym 4k pro different softcam installed on receiver for example oscam s mod ,oscam emu n cam and oscam thank you .

• Oscam is always the same. They are only xxxx-MOD, xxxx-EMU are only modifications (EMU is, for example, an extension of Software Card Reader + Emulator with a virtual decoder card).

If you want to convert CCcam configuration to Oscam, it's quite easy, just convert the data to "oscam.server":

How to setup Oscam.server on H 7 C box

Of course, for Oscam to work properly, basic settings are also needed and this is the "oscam.conf" and "oscam.user" files.

• Hi.

This procedure - https://www.enigma2.net/tutori…nstall-oscam-on-hyperion/ does not work for you ?

Or you can also install a separate Oscam binary. You download the binary for your chipset (mipsel, arm, aarch64, ...). It must be downloaded from a trusted source ! Oscam binaries and not IPK packages, you can also find it here on the discussion forum. Then just upload the Oscam binary file to the "/usr/bin/" folder and set the execute permissions (chmod 755 /path/to/file). Then upload my shell script https://github.com/s3n0/e2scripts/raw/master/softcam to the set-top box, the Linux startup "init.d" script, into the "/etc/init.d/" folder. You must also to set the execution rights, for this shell script. Everything else is described at the beginning of my shell script - in the comments.

I am using pkteam 8.0 now on my Mut@nt HD51, and therefore know that the location you specify on * .bin and config does not match when it comes to pkteam image. You do not need a startup script in / etc / initd
    # 2 is the correct location of * .bin and config, and no startup script.
    There I have placed them and it works as intended.

When I need to install oscam, for example, I download the latest ipk version.
    Then I extract the .ipk file with 7-zip and then get access to the folders.

There I find arm/mips/aarch emu and the latest config files, and start up script for the image that needs this.

Then just ftp them over. (Chmod 755)

• wika

But I don't know all the Enigma2 distributions in the world. Not at all Polish distributions Enigma2 :). I know only two of the most popular in Europe, namely: "OpenPLi" and "OpenATV".

In addition, I also referenced the URL where the procedure for properly installing softcams is given, according to the query (i.e. the procedure for the Enigma2 distribution called "Hyperion 8").

I do not instruct anyone to use the manual softcam installation method. However, it is a procedure written for Linux systems. This means that it must work in any set-top box that is based on the Linux system ! That is, regardless of the Enigma2 distribution used in the set-top box. The manual softcam installation method will work anytime, anywhere. In exceptional cases, users also need a GUI (SKIN) for Softcam. However, not every Enigma2 / GUI (SKIN) also has support for Softcam (for example, for restarting Softcam using the RCU, while watching TV).

• The instruction is correct for most images, except Images from PKTeam.

They have their own solution as mentioned, but it is a solution that is simple and it works just as well as others.

• I describe up to two installation methods in my "init.d" softcam script. The first method depends on OpenATV / OpenPLi. The second method is a universal procedure. This universal method must work on any Linux set-top box. It is based on the Linux system. It must work anytime, anywhere on Linux that uses "init.d" - and that means it should work on 99% of all Linux set-top boxes :).

OSCam Support Forum

Configs, discussion, downloads and guides for OSCam Softcam.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!