H9.2H SE Cable scan results showing unnamed channels

There are 2 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 576 times. The last Post () by dreamhost.

• hi all, multiple channels after automatic scan for DVB-C show empty channel names. the channel list shows three dots in brackets. The EPG seems to load fine. What might be the problem here?

• the channel names show up properly if I use astrometa USB stick with TvHeadened on PC
    • issue does not seem to be mux specific either. some channel names on the same mux show up correctly, while other doesn't
    • i tried scanning multiple times to no avail

what could be the reason behind this?

thank you

• dreamhost

Changed the title of the thread from “H9.2H SE Cable scan results in unnamed channels” to “H9.2H SE Cable scan results showing unnamed channels”.
  • for what it's worth, here is what i concluded.

there is some issue with the MPEG-TS stream from the provider itself. there are some channels on mux, which are not in "NIT", making them show up with empty names. sloppy engineers at works i suppose!

Zgemma H9 Support Forum - Combo Tuner DVB-S2X DVB-C/T2 Linux Enigma2 Multi-stream QT Stalker WiFi Digital Receiver

Download Zgemma H9 Twin SE, Zgemma H9 Combo, Zgemma H9 Combo SE, Zgemma H9s and Zgemma H9s SE 4K UHD Series Images and Enigma2 Team Support from OpenATV, OpenBh, OpenDroid, OpenESi, OpenHDF, OpenPLi, OpenLD, OpenSPA, OpenViX, OpenVision, PKT Hyperion, PurE2, SatDreamGR, Sat-Lodge.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!