oscam fransat tntsat

There are 128 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 25,003 times. The last Post () by MichelVn.

• I too have a PC7 which works perfectly with Oscam on the Openpli 9 image from my Vu+ Duo 4K SE.

I'm looking for how to activate a new one with Oscam.

Hi, could you please share your setup? I cannot get mine to work.

Thank you.

• I answer to myself.

In fact my Oscam configuration activates the new cards.

I didn't know or I had forgotten.

• Hello,

I'm putting my Vu+ Solo2 back into service with the OpenPli image.

I want to switch to Fransat, my satellite dish is correctly oriented and the image is installed.

And I've ordered my Fransat card and module (but haven't received them yet).

But I think the module won't help me, is that the case? Do I have to go via Oscam?

It's been years since I've handled or installed this and I'm not young anymore.

In the plugins/softcam available from the OpenPli image, I see two oscam: 10671 and oscam.emu 10673.

I've installed the both

Then in /etc/tuxbox/config/oscam I have 6 files :

oscam.conf

oscam.dvbapi

oscam.provid

oscam.server

oscam.srvid

oscam.user

and in directory /etc/init.d I have the file: softcam.oscam

and in directory/usr/bin I have the file oscam in attribute 755

I n my browser I've tested 192.168.0.149:5000 it works
    So I guess my oscam is running.
    Now, I'm looking for the configurations of the files (oscam, softcam.oscam, and others ...) to have Fransat with my future card
    Can someone help me and send me (perhaps by mp) the oscam files so that I can test them?

If I need to change images (i.e. not OpenPli), I'll change it, and also for the oscam version, let me know please

Thank you.

Michel

Edited once, last by MichelVn ().

• In the plugins/softcam available from the OpenPli image, I see two oscam: 10671 and oscam.emu 10673.

There is a problem because on OpenPli 9, Oscam is 11764 at the moment.

Indeed, I've checked and I see (via 192.168.0.149:5000) OSCam: 1.30 Build: r11764@344ea3ee
    Can I suppose that's ok ?
    So now, I'm looking for the configurations of the files (oscam.server, and others ...) to have Fransat with my future card

Can someone help me and send me the oscam files so that I can test them?

Edited 2 times, last by MichelVn ().

OSCam Support Forum

Configs, discussion, downloads and guides for OSCam Softcam.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!